• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney is buying out Marvel...

I can't see this ending well...

I hate disney.

Comment

Damn disney and its childish shows. Leave Capcom and marvel alone!

Comment

I cannot beileve this!!!!!!!!

Marvel is going down to hell!!!!

I guess we can say goodbye to Spider man and X-men....

Comment

Yes we can,if they continue X-Men though it would be a childish cartoon like showing in cartoon network XD

Comment

Oh Jesus.

Can anyone offer an actual, objectified reason why this would be a bad thing.

And no "BUT THEY MAKE MICKEY MOUSE!!1!" is not an actual, objectified reason.

Disney isn't some small time company, they'll be marketing the shit out of the existing Marvel IPs making them even bigger than they already, not to mention being able to plough more money into the movies meaning we'll probably see a lot of existing characters getting movies that might've been on hold for whatever reason.

This is a good thing, whether you choose to accept it or not.

Comment

Disney's great company; Even WITH all of the shit they have. This has potential to be a really great thing.

[EDIT]
              And for the record, Mickey Mouse cartoons are awesome. Disney has so many wonderful and iconic cartoons...
              Last edited by Dan Corson; 08-31-2009, 09:57 AM.

Comment

If they make a storyline in X-Men then it will sure to come with less violence. Disney ain't bad but this is one of the part they'd suck at doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Swagger View Post
                  If they make a storyline in X-Men then it will sure to come with less violence. Disney ain't bad but this is one of the part they'd suck at doing.
                  That's just your opinion. Not a fact.

Comment

I am just saying, you outta know that Disney resolves no less violence shows. The original X-Men was awesome with violence while the one in cartoon network was so childish and not too violent and that's why I have a feeling X-Men under their control will fail. And yes its my opinion.

Comment

Disney has had more than enough violence and death in their films over the years. More violence doesn't always mean better. The story is all that should matter, and Disney has had some real corkers! It's very doubtful Marvel will change much (if at all, really).

Comment

My opinions:

- Less Violence
                        - X-Men in their control would suck
                        - Everything about X-Men will be ruined when they change things

My Predictions

- Guaranteed kiddy
                        - Sure less violence
                        - Look at all their cartoons
                        Last edited by Guest; 08-31-2009, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swagger View Post
                          My opinions:

- Less Violence
                          - X-Men in their control would suck
                          - Everything about X-Men will be ruined when they change things

The Facts

- Guaranteed kiddy
                          - Sure less violence
                          - Look at all their cartoons
                          You're posting "less violence" and "guaranteed kiddy" as if it's fact. If you believe it to be so, post something to back it up. There's nothing to guarantee it'll be "kiddy" just because kid films is what they do normally. They'll have a lot of weight to throw behind these franchises and it's a lot better than losing them altogether because of financing issues.

Comment

You got nothing. Basically.

Comment

We'll just see when they make a storyline in X-Men on their terms. That's when we'll know then, I just stated my prediction.

Comment

Working...
                              X