Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force Your Way - Nobuo Uematsu

I loooove FF music with Nobuo at the helm, and I think FFVIII has one of the best soundtracks in the series hands-down.

(And just for the record, The Extreme is a way better final battle song than One Winged Angel. )
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 07-14-2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Zombie Love Song (2011) by Your Favorite Martian.YFM SOCIALS: Martian Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/martianmultiverseMartian TikTok: https://www.tik...

"Oh I, wanna steal your heart...and eat your brains." XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
        Force Your Way - Nobuo Uematsu

I loooove FF music with Nobuo at the helm, and I think FFVIII has one of the best soundtracks in the series hands-down.

(And just for the record, The Extreme is a way better final battle song than One Winged Angel. )
        Fuck YES Canas!

Have you heard any of the Crow's Claw or MoAbi arrangements of songs from Final Fantasy VIII?

I collect arrangements and if they're unreleased and in Square games (like Chocobo Racing or Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, Dissidia) then I tend to rip them.

I focus on VIII and have a lot of different arrangements of them.

Interesting one of The Extreme is Existance.//ZIP, there's a great one of Compression of Time from the Project Majestic Mix - A Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu album too.

Anyway, I'm listening to The Wretched Automatons from the NieR Gestalt/RepliCant Soundtrack. Awesome stuff!
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Going back to listen some of my track in every Final Fantasy album I have.
          sigpic
          "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Going back to listen to some Final Fantasy tracks I have.
            sigpic
            "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Don't judge me, ok? >_>

Comment

• The Dark Colossus Destroys All - NieR Gestalt & NieR RepliCant Original Soundtrack
                sigpic

Comment

• I'm listening to "Modern Art" the new album by Matthew Sweet (and quite gleefully, I might add). The album doesn't release until Sept. 13th, but SoundCloud has it streaming in full. If you like '60s music, you really must check it out! Just click the pic and kick out the jams!

Needless to say, I am incredibly happy!

Comment

• Now i have only 1 song stuck in my mind...
                    Mona Lisa--MBLAQ>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrnEl...DDCA5785AE214E

It haves a cool beat, the MV is not that good though....
                    And no, i'm not korean...and no, i don't understand korean, really, the beat was what got to me....LOL

Comment

• Brian Jonestown Massacre - Monkey Puzzle

Gotta have more cowbell!

Comment

• Last night, evil stole my heart but somehow the feeling resurrected me

Comment

• Talk Talk - It's Muh Life

Comment

• Ready to be deconstructed; Abstract like the world around me...

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                            No Doubt's cover of this song was actually quite good as well. Talk Talk is really awesome. Love that band!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                              No Doubt's cover of this song was actually quite good as well. Talk Talk is really awesome. Love that band!
                              That's the first version of it I've heard, and yes, it is well done. Awesome production on that cover, one of the best uses of Gwen Stefani's particular intonation.

Comment

• Anywhere But Here by Behavior, the theme used for the intro/opening of the show ReGenesis.

Had it stuck in my head after editing together some footage of Waugh and Cahill to put online properly.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X