Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To acknowledge the titular temperament.

Justice - Stress

Comment

• Just got the new Noel Gallagher album.
      And this week one of my favourite local bands put out a new record (listen here http://themusic.com.au/audio/the-vas...-the-vasco-era)!

In a very good mood
      sigpic

Comment

• Jesus Lord Satan, make it stop! I cannot stop listening to that E.T. song by Katy Perry. I don't so much mind this song, but most of her crap I find terrible. Even though I dislike a number of her songs, they get stuck in my mind for days. That California Girls was stuck in my head a few days ago. Barf!

Verjnuarmu
        >>>Laalavat Jouset

I would really like to hear more songs like this. I really miss that television channel I used to have that played "worldly" music, so I heard things from all over the place rather than the mainstream crap that corporate America shoves out.

I need some new music.
        sigpic

Comment

• Dum Dum Girls - Bedroom Eyes

This is perfect '80s-style jangle pop with an ever so slight modern touch. Awesome.

Comment

• Listened o some of Adele's songs, had myself a cry, and now am listening to this to try to cheer myself up. Don't judge me. xD

Just for no reason.Song: Nightcore - When you leave ( Numa Numa )mp3 download http://www.mediafire.com/?ja0x7oa4py5oscnvideo download http://www.mediafire.co...

Comment

• Wouldn't It Be Good - Nik Kershaw.

Comment

• Stone Sour - Through Glass
                Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-21-2011, 05:00 PM.
                Fission mailed.

Comment

• The City is at War---Cobra Starship

Comment

• Fission mailed.

Comment

• I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel but I'm still in love with Judas baby. I wanna love you, but something's pulling me away from you. Jesus is my virtue, but Judas is the demon I cling to.

Comment

• Listening to the new Florence + The Machine album. It's so fantastic~

Comment

• This! Whatever this is, it's HOT!
                          Fission mailed.

Comment

• New Puscifer album came out Tuesday and I've been listening to it all week. This track is just amazing. Plenty of bass and amazing lyrics.

Dust devil swept you away.
                            Still not real.
                            Ash, urn, and silence.
                            Talk to me.

Dust devil swept you away.
                            My recollections are
                            All that's left of you.
                            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 10-22-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Fission mailed.

Comment

• Go Go Power Rangers-The Mighty RAW
                                yup turning 18 and still loving this song. Dont feel guilty, I bet anyone of you guys or gals still love it since 1994.
                                sigpic
                                "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

Working...
                                X