Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsessed with this song at the moment.

Comment

• For a large portion of my life, "The Show Must Go On" by Queen has been my favorite song. To hear Freddie Mercury's incredible vocal without any of the instrumentation is something of a revelation to me! According to the rest of the band, this was one live take. Most healthy singers can't muster this kind of power, let alone one in such a deteriorated state as he was. Hearing this made my week.

Comment

• I've been getting back into The Bravery and The Killers lately. Can't stop listening to this one though, so catchy.

"The only thing that I ask, love me mercilessly." *Dances*
        Last edited by Inferno04; 12-17-2011, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Oddly reminding me that I need to look around for the CD version of the original Clubbed to Death release... (including the first version of the song on it) because I can't be arsed converting vinyl and cleaning up the hissing sounds (that and one or two of this particular one also has a mastering issue on the Clubbed To Death (Kurayamino Variation) causing an audio glitch on only one speaker and I'd prefer not having to try and repair that one too).

Though, waiting for the Furious Angels promo to arrive.

I wish he'd get those two albums finally goddamn released instead of working on his vineyard in France. (That's probably explaining right there as to why we've not heard from him in a while. ;>_> ).
            Last edited by Enetirnel; 12-22-2011, 06:16 AM.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• You can listen to it for free but you probably should give him some cash.

Comment

• Been listening to Fear Factory a lot lately. I had no idea their song Millenium was based off of Killing Joke's Millenium. Fear Factory does it better imo.

Comment

• This song is bad ass Tides that Kill Panzer AG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2lA8I8f_Qw

Comment

• Merry Christmas.

Comment

• New Order - Dreams Never End
                      sigpic

Comment

• Fear Factory- Archetype

Comment

• Happy New Year.
                          Last edited by BBboy20; 01-01-2012, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• "Wanna Dance? Watch this!"

(I'd post the Flux music, but then I wouldn't be able to stop laughing).
                            Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-11-2012, 12:38 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• No Church in the Wild - Kayne West/Jay Z
                              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Spotify. Great stuff to easily gain access to indie artists works in one page.

Comment

Working...
                                X