Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm listening to one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Description: Larry Grover (31 year-old man) sues his mother because of her actions involving a letter he wrote to Santa.

Comment

• The Shattered Memories OST, came with my preorder. Oh Akira and Mary, you once again prove you deserve the love and attention you get...

Comment

• Video Killed The Radio Star-The Buggles. This song is catchy lol.

Comment

• I've always found it crazy that they merged with Yes.
          Last edited by Dan Corson; 12-09-2009, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Bad Romance - Lady Gaga

Comment

• I got Beside You In Time DVD from NIN on the tv but I'm not watching it I'm just listening to it. It's on "Only" atm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
                Same here. She's one of the few mainstream artists I thoroughly enjoy. She's really... different, I'll say. I love it.

"RAH RAH RAH-AH-AH!!!"

Comment

• Fairytale by Alexander Rybak

Comment

• She needs to sort her penis out, but yeah, that Bad Romance track by Lady Gage is such a good pop song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                      Same here. She's one of the few mainstream artists I thoroughly enjoy. She's really... different, I'll say. I love it.

"RAH RAH RAH-AH-AH!!!"

I just adore her. And have since she was playing small ass clubs when she just started, before she even released The Fame.

I get to see her concert this Sunday in San Francisco, I'm so excited!

Comment

I just adore her. And have since she was playing small ass clubs when she just started, before she even released The Fame.
                        Every band/singer play's in small clubs when they first start out. I've never heard of a band that just started and and played at arena's.

Comment

C'mon, man.

Comment

Yeah, her when she was in the 'Stefani Germanotta (sp?) Band'. I remember reading an artical about her around 2006/2007. Huh.

I just saw the video for 'Bad Romance'. It was disturbing, but in a cool, symbolic way.

I also noticed she has really nice eyes (not those giant, CGI-ones, but when she looked up at the camera and started to... cry...?).

Ah, Gaga...

I've also been listening to Imogen Heap's instrumental 'Miel'. Crazy shit, man.

Comment

• Twilight Soundtrack

TEAM ALICE FTW
                              "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
                                TEAM ALICE FTW
                                Why HELL yes.

Wireless, by Imogen Heap. Old-school Immi rocks. The song is about 8 minutes long, and is like, a twisted, scary orchestral song (wouldn't call it an instrumental, as it has vocals).

Missile, IAMX. Lovely song.

Complicated, Avril Lavigne. How the hell did I get to this song? Oh well. I still remember hearing it SOOO much in 1st grade. Ahahahah.

Tidal, Imogen Heap. New Immi, classic feel.

Breathe In, Frou Frou. I remember hearing this song sooo many years ago.

Blanket, Imogen Heap ft. Urban Species. First song I've ever heard from her, when I was 3.

Whatcha Say, Jason Derulo. Starting to appreciate it, just a little more. But, all the while...

Hide and Seek, Imogen Heap. Yes.

Ginormous post, irrelevant to most, but yeah.
                                Last edited by Ray; 12-11-2009, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X