Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franz Liszt's composition - Liebesträume "Notturno" III, performed by Claudio Arrau.

Always nice to listen to old performances by Arrau.

And Ray, nice choices. (Except you're making me want to go and dig up some Frou Frou songs now XD ).
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 12-28-2009, 06:53 AM.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• 'Flames' by VAST. I am now superficially depressed. Oh well.

Comment

• Vast are awesome.

I'm listening to my friends band, All Hail The Underdog. They've recorded 10 songs and posted them online for free since they're splitting up, so check it out if you're interested. My friend who plays guitar in this band is also a great drummer so i'm planning to use him to record drums for my own album when we can get round to it..

All Hail The Underdog (R.I.P)'s profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          Heh, I always had fonder memories of Daddy Wasn't There. I think I'm one of the only people who thinks Goldmember is a gem of a comedy.
          I agree on "Daddy Wasn't There"; Excellent track. Of course, I'm very predisposed to loving Ming Tea, as the bassist and lead guitarist are Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs respectfully. Both songs stink of Matthew's style, "Daddy Wasn't There" especially. I wish that they had gotten to do what they wanted to originally and make a whole album. The record company said they couldn't because it would be competing with the soundtrack... morons.

Anyway, yes, Goldmember IS awesome. It's my favorite of the three!

Also, as not to go too off-topic, I'm listening to "Flying" by Matthew Sweet. It's just that kind of day!

Comment

• U Got The Look - Prince

I can't get this song out of my head....
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
              Imogen Heap- Goodnight and Go (stalker music, lol)

I had no idea how stalkerish it was until I actually looked at the lyrics!

Comment

• Vampire Hunter: Darkstalkers' Revenge - Hsien Ko's tune

I love how distinctly Sega this theme sounds, reminds me of a few Genesis games. Nice nostalgic music, even though I think the Puzzle Fighter version is more alive.

Comment

• You reminded me of this

Castlevania Dracula X: The Rondo of Blood: Vampire Killer
                  sigpic

Comment

• ...now you've made me listen to Castlevania - Bloody Tears

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                      I had no idea how stalkerish it was until I actually looked at the lyrics!
                      Yeah, who knew she'd watch a guy take off his clothes through his window?

Yeah, that's why I love her.

Comment

• I'm usually no fan of big-voiced divas that drag a note on and on instead of thinking of making good songs to enjoy, but Oleta Adams, while she could be categorised there, has won me. Nice blend of adult contemporary/r&b/soul/gospel, and of course THAT voice. Right now I'm listening to her song Another Day Has Come And Gone... nice music to chillout to.

Last edited by delage; 01-03-2010, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          ...now you've made me listen to Castlevania - Bloody Tears
                          That's the one I'd turn to for a Castlevania fix.

Comment

• Ocean by John Butler Trio <33

Comment

• Did you hear the news? (Dewey Cox died) from the Walk Hard soundtrack.

Comment

• G-Twin - Over Here
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X