Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Speaking of Fiona Apple...

Waltz (Better Than Fine), Fiona Apple- By God, this song is amazing! And the piano, it's just so... AH! My God I wanna learn this on piano. So awesome!
    Last edited by Ray; 01-16-2010, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
      Oath to Order (Orchestrated) - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Wow, I never really realized how sad this song actually is.
      That Orchestra Majora's Mask album is amazing. The opening (clocktown theme) and the astral observatory are such brilliant tracks.
      sigpic

Comment

• Devilot - Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

I love the swagger of this tune. I think a lot of the BGM from this game is memorable.

2nd edit: THIS is the right version.
        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 01-16-2010, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• It's Good To Be In Love (live), Frou Frou - Wow, gives me a whole different view on the song. The studio version is, like, happy-beats-but-sad-as-fuck-lyrics, while this version is, like, eternally depressing imo. In a good way, of course, as it gives off that feeling of seeing somebody you've once dearly loved love somebody else. It makes me so sad.

It's Good To Be In Love, Frou Frou- The studio version! Feeling a bit happier, but I also feel the lyrics burn into me more now that I've heard the much-more-depressing live version. Still an absolutely lovely song.
          Last edited by Ray; 01-16-2010, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Sin [Dub] mix from the Sin single. Probably my favorite single and remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEbzzdUn4q4 (from my youtube account)

I always did love how some sounds transfer on speakers.

Comment

• Shut Your Mouth - Pain.

Very funny video!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                I Want You - Fiona Apple feat. Elvis Costello

Just awesome.
                Man, I love Elvis Costello.

Elvis Costello - Mystery Dance
                sigpic

Comment

• The Royal Crowns-Mr Fix it

Just an all around feel good song. Sounds like a song you would fix a car to. xD

Comment

• I find this song oddly compelling.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
                    Last edited by jagger916; 01-17-2010, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• I'm listening to Monster Dance from Castlevania 2 Simons Quest. I'm addicted to it.

Comment

• Outbreak main theme. So beautiful.

First Train Home, Imogen Heap- So awesomely set up.

Closing In (live), Imogen Heap- Scariest. Piano. Ever.
                        Last edited by Ray; 01-17-2010, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                          Closing In (live), Imogen Heap- Scariest. Piano. Ever.
                          Ever listen to it in reverse? "Closing In" is already a very haunting song, but when you backmask it, I found it to be ten times more powerful, though slightly intimidating.

Comment

• ^ Oh no, I haven't yet. Hope it's not another 'Stairway to Heaven'-esque backmask, though.

... AN IMOGEN FAN!!!

Comment

• Listening to Wavering Radiant by Isis. Really incredible band and album.

Here's a track called Ghost Key. It combines the dirgy heaviness of their older stuff with more progressive and experimental elements. They've always done both factors really well and Wavering Radiant is really no exception. It owns.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                                ^ Oh no, I haven't yet. Hope it's not another 'Stairway to Heaven'-esque backmask, though.

... AN IMOGEN FAN!!!
                                I love Imogen Heap. A lot memories of high school, though, which makes her music depressingly nostalgic sometimes.

I don't think backmasking theories are quite as popular/notorious as they were in the 60s and 70s, though there are still fanatics out there. But backmasking is a personal interest of mine, especially with my favorite bands. I tend to backmask songs just for the sake of it and, more often than not, the outcome is absolutely glorious. Some people find it "scary," but I love the sound of reversing music. So pretty. So very, very pretty.

Comment

Working...
                                X