Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill OST- Hell Frozen Rain

Awesome music in this song. I also love the vocalist in all the Silent Hill songs that include her.

Comment

• Silent Hill 2's OST. So many memories comes back when I listen to this. Especially Betrayal. It never fails to give me chills.

Comment

• I Will Take Care Of You by The Bangles. I love me some Bangles!

Comment

• Pink Floyd-Hey You

I have a lot of memories attached to this song. It's very sad and gives a feeling of hopelessness.

Comment

• KoRn
            Disturbed
            Godsmack
            Fear Factory - Invisible Wounds (Listening right now)
            Audioslave
            Last edited by Acintris; 01-31-2010, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Must Be Dreaming, Frou Frou- Awesomely dreamy. The video is so crack!tastic, too!

Comment

• Where Do You Go? - No Mercy.
                Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 02-02-2010, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Street Fighter EX + Alpha - Arabesque

I have some fond memories of this game, specifically the challenge-based training mode. Along with Chun-Li's background music this is my favorite. Heh, I'm now noticing that the character select theme sounds like an old Gary Numan tune. I loved when games didn't have orchestras.
                  Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 02-02-2010, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Airplane, Imogen Heap- I think, even if a B-side, this is one of her happier songs from iMegaphone, other than Sleep.

Aeroplane, Frou Frou- Funny how Imogen and Guy remade the song. It's so cool to see the song evolve!
                    Last edited by Ray; 02-02-2010, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• I'm listening to Needles & Pins by The Searchers. There's just something so wonderful about the way they constructed songs in the '60s...

[EDIT] By the way, metal fans may recognize this song as the opening to Megadeth's Use The Man from Cryptic Writings.
                      Last edited by Dan Corson; 02-02-2010, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                        There's just something so wonderful about the way they constructed songs in the '60s...
                        Many people want that construction, some people are obsessive about it these days. Ever hear of the early 90s band The La's? They're famous for their tune "There She Goes." Apparently Lee Mavers was a regular Kubrick in the recording studio, saying no to a 60s era mixing board because it didn't have "original 60s dust" or something.

Comment

• Linkin Park-Easier to Run

So true.

Comment

• Now I'm Nothing from the KCK show I went to on 5/27/09. The whole show is up on youtube

*Watch in 1080p*One of the last times we'll get to see Nine Inch Nails live.... From the Waving Goodbye tour, US leg. This particular show was held at the S...

Comment

• Ich Tu Dir Weh - Rammstein

(Please be mindful that this video has a slight audio effect put on it on purpose by the YouTube user, in order to prevent the video from being blocked by YouTube)

Comment

• Fast Car by Tracy chapman. I just love this song, such a great song to relax too.

Comment

Working...
                                X