Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm A Lonely Little Petunia, Imogen Heap- Even if it's just a short, 1-minute cover, it's just so damn cute and fuzzy and heart-warming and shit, even if she only sang one verse and hummed the rest. I like it.

Comment

• Listening to a bunch of Silent Hill's songs. Can never get tired of 'em. I use them when playing R.E. 5

Comment

• I'm listening to Hello Hooray by Alice Cooper. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; '70s Alice Cooper is amazingly awesome.

Comment

• Eighteen is my favourite 70's Cooper song.
          sigpic

Comment

• Between Sheets, Imogen Heap- Breathtaking song. It's just so... complicated, if you listen closely, but if you're just listening to the sound, it sounds so beautifully simple.

Comment

• Stone Temple Pilots-Sour Girl

Comment

• I've been listening to Disney music! XD The one stuck in my head now is 'Bonjour' from Beauty and the Beast.

Comment

• I am listening to Elvis Costello's excellent album My Aim Is True. He's the only Elvis for me.

Comment

• Bad Body Double (and its 'instrumental'), Imogen Heap- Interesting song, I find it very funny (for a song about body image problems). The 'instrumental' version is cool, too, hearing all the awesome sounds in full detail.

Comment

• Crushcrushcrush- Paramore

Comment

• Listening to everything on Michael Jackson's "This is it".

Comment

• DJ CAM mad blunted jazz disc 1
                          DJ Krush zen
                          Guilty Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                            I am listening to Elvis Costello's excellent album My Aim Is True. He's the only Elvis for me.
                            Way underrated in my opinion. Some people know him as the guy who sang "She" in that Julia Roberts/Hugh Grant movie.
                            sigpic

Comment

• The Birthday Party's excellent album, "Junkyard". Despite being done in 1982 (I think), this is still a great album to listen to.

Comment

• Avenged Sevenfold-Radiant Eclipse

Comment

Working...
                                X