Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince - Purple Rain. My favorite power ballad.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
      I am listening to Elvis Costello's excellent album My Aim Is True. He's the only Elvis for me.
      I have to hear My Aim is True some time, I love This Year's Model though. Gotta love rock 'n roll with a wacky keyboard. Which is why I'm listening to "The Beat" as I type this .
      Originally posted by Mr. Ashford View Post
      The Birthday Party's excellent album, "Junkyard". Despite being done in 1982 (I think), this is still a great album to listen to.
      This is one of Nick Cave's early bands, isn't it? He's another guy I need to listen to more of.

Comment

• Everything But The Girl - Missing << (This song always brings me nostalgia everytime I listen to it)
        Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 02-07-2010, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Poison by Alice Cooper

Comment

• The Heretic Anthem-Slipknot

Comment

• The Rhythm Of Life, Imogen Heap- 16 year old song. Strange song. Odd song. Cool song.

Missing You, Imogen Heap- This song is about 16 years old, but to me, it never gets old. So, so sad, yet so cheerful.

Aliens, Imogen Heap- This song is about 15 years old, and never gets old, either. So happy!

If Only I Were A Butterfly, Imogen Heap- 15 years old, too. Nice song, it just sounds kinda... off. Don't know why.

Happiness In Slavery, NIN- Awesome-tastical.
              Last edited by Ray; 02-07-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                Happiness In Slavery, NIN- Awesome-tastical.
                See the music video for it?

Comment

• ^ Not in a while. IIRC, it has some guy getting tortured AND sexually stimulated at the same time via some mechanical machine. amirite?

Comment

• Yup. Awesome video lol.

Comment

• ^ Yeah, one thing I remember about that video was how much it disturbed me (saw it as a young'n). Scared the SHIT out of me. Hell, before, every time I thought about... erm... 'stimulation', I thought of that video. Hell, every time I thought of metal chairs I thought of that video.

Useless, Imogen Heap- Jesus Christ, this probably has the most soul-piercing lyrics I've ever heard. It's so terrifically... sad.
                      Last edited by Ray; 02-07-2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Listening to Change - Deftones
                        Forgot which movie had it which is the first time I heard the song.

Comment

• This is a song from a local band in my hometown and a personal favorite, they've become pretty popular in the past year or two (Cage The Elephant- Ain't no rest for the wicked) It got alot more attention when the borderlands game came out lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sghv7aS6gPc
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                            This is one of Nick Cave's early bands, isn't it? He's another guy I need to listen to more of.
                            Mhm. The Birthday Party was Nick Cave's first band. It's interesting listening to them and seeing the dramatic change between this and The Bad Seeds.

Comment

• Yellow Magic Orchestra.

I love you, Japan. At least for now.

Comment

• Soundgarden-Black Hole Sun

Great stoner song. Great song overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X