Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidal (live, Cambridge, 2.12.10), Imogen Heap- Haha, so cool she lengthened her KeyTar solo at the end. Too bad the strap of the KeyTar became undone, but at least she is a master at improvisation! Still went well, happy to hear the 8-bit sounds are used just a tad-bit more than her first tour leg.

Comment

• Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say

A fun fact for Ray: This song contains a sample from the Imogen Bailey single "Hide and Seek", as it's chorus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBI3lc18k8Q

Comment

• ^ Yeah, pretty much knew it was sampled from Imogen Heap's song ever since I heard people singing its chorus in school (hell, the chorus isn't even correct to the original song).

Not a bad song (actually pretty nice, in fact), it's just the fact that people in my school and where I live have no appreciation to Imogen Heap's original.

*bitching/ranting done*

Thanks for the heads-up, Apocalypse.

Comment

• Warren Zevon - Werewolves Of London
          sigpic

Comment

• Warren Zevon was an absolute fucking genius. He's one of my favorite songwriters of all time... I listen to his records all the time! Good choice, aris13!

I am currently listening to The Glitter Years by The Bangles. I can't WAIT for their new record!

Comment

• Metallica- St. Anger

Comment

• The Fire, Imogen Heap- Really nice instrumental, short, simple, and sweet. It's almost disturbingly calm (considering it came just right after such a catastrophic beauty known as as Aha!).
                Last edited by Ray; 02-14-2010, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• TOOL-Schism

Comment

• NIN- Somewhat Damaged from The Fragile.

Comment

• Metallica-One

Comment

• We really dont need to know what you're listening to 24/7.

Comment

• Greed by Godsmack

p.s. Just a question being answered over and over, differently of course .-.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acintris View Post

p.s. Just a question being answered over and over, differently of course .-.
                            Yep
                            Form whom the bell tolls- Metallica

Comment

• Originally posted by Rose312 View Post
                              Yep
                              Form whom the bell tolls- Metallica
                              ...What Nemesis said. Really now.

Vicious 1915~Battle in Europe from the Shadow Hearts 2 OST

Comment

• Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
                                ...What Nemesis said. Really now.

Vicious 1915~Battle in Europe from the Shadow Hearts 2 OST
                                I didn't see what he said until he took action and PMed me about it. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X