Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taurus~Talmasca

Comment

• Send the pain below-Chevelle. Their only good song.

Comment

• Buck Dich - Rammstein.

Comment

• Buck Dich - Rammstein
          What a dirty song... *hides Sehnsucht CD*

The Show Must Go On - Queen
          You get ten points for that.
          Quoted for truth.

Excellent song from an excellent album ...jes' listened to Master of Reality a few days ago. "Sweet Leaf" is my fav...
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Always - Erasure.

The only thing I've been listening to all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
              What a dirty song... *hides Sehnsucht CD*
              I know what you mean by that MarkGrass...

Regardless, I find the song to be rather catchy.
              Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 03-03-2010, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• Closer-Nine Inch Nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                  Closer-Nine Inch Nails

My least favorite NIN song.

Closer To God is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    My least favorite NIN song.

Closer To God is better.
                    Closer To God got ruined with that stupid fuckin' static at the very end. its like with Burn, i hate when a good sounding song ends with a high pitch distortion that ruins the point of the melody.
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Nine Inch Nails-Only

Comment

• Miel, Imogen Heap- Once again, this song pops up. It's a very ugly song. A gritty, ugly instrumental. Yet, something so ugly and gritty and so rusty turned out to be something so damned beautiful.

Not Now But Soon, Imogen Heap- Very nice song. Interesting use of pitch-bending with the percussion instruments. In short, a very awesome song. Has some very odd and magical sounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                          Closer To God got ruined with that stupid fuckin' static at the very end. its like with Burn, i hate when a good sounding song ends with a high pitch distortion that ruins the point of the melody.

I have to disagree. I like the static at the end. It goes good with Burn because its a out of control song so it fits.

NIN-Right Where It Belongs V.2 from my [With_Teeth] UK import

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            I have to disagree. I like the static at the end. It goes good with Burn because its a out of control song so it fits.

NIN-Right Where It Belongs V.2 from my [With_Teeth] UK import
                            static makes more sense in The Slip than those two songs.
                            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I'm listening to Layla (Unplugged) by Eric Clapton. Clapton is a true master at his craft. A great singer and a great blues guitarist!

Comment

• Kashmire - Led Zeppelin

There's something about this song that inspires nostalgia in me. I suppose from long nights of sitting up and watching Rage. Good times.

Comment

Working...
                                X