Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocteau Twins - When Mama Was Moth

I enjoyed this brief point in the band's music when the lyrics were sung a little bit more traditionally and clearly, even more so than the Heaven or Las Vegas album. Nice moody tune.

Cocteau Twins - Donimo

Then there's this one, can't even say if they're real words, nonetheless beautiful as anything else.
    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 04-01-2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Through Glass by Stonesour. Also trying to make a music video to the song. Somewhat frustrating, but hopefully it'll be worth it.

Comment

• I'm listening to First Flash of Freedom, the new one by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers! I don't know how they have kept making great records as consistently as they have... Brilliant band!

Comment

• Mister Superstar from MM.

Comment

• Smack My Bitch Up / Where's Your Head At? Mix (Prodigy, Basement Jaxx).

Can't remember who did the mix, found it among random DJ mix CDs floating around my house.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Heartbreaker by Mstrkrft.

Pretty much been addicted to this song lately.

Comment

• Steel Panther

And holy fuck they're awesome. To bad they're a comedy band.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  Steel Panther

And holy fuck they're awesome. To bad they're a comedy band.
                  haha i heard this abdn a few months ago lol they're pretty funny and extremely rude lol

Comment

• I know thats the best part about them. I'm still listening to them. They're that great.

Death to all but metal and Turn out the lights are by far my favorite.

"TURN OUT THE LIGHTS! Before you suck my dick! Someone beat you with an ugly stick!"

Oh my COD this band is EPIC!

Comment

• Cornflake Girl, Tori Amos- This song is... frightening. I like it. It's very... beautiful.

Comment

• Any song about female circumcisionis gonna be frightening.

Comment

• Love Long Distance - The Gossip

There's something about this funky, upbeat disco sorta tune that really brightens my mood.

Comment

• A Perfect Circle the outsider.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Any song about female circumcisionis gonna be frightening.
                              True, true.

Took me a very, very long time to find out it was about Tori's reaction to the mutilation of female genitalia. I always thought it was about an outcast-ed girl.

Comment

• I have to admit, it wasn't the first thought that jumped into my head when I first heard it...although I think I was something like nine when I first heard it, which sorta explains that.

Comment

Working...
                                X