Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
    Superbeast~Rob Zombie.
    Yes Rob Zombie is amazing =]
    I love the movies he's created
    I also think the Halloween remakes are very good too.
    It's sweet how he puts his wife Sheri Moon Zombie in the movies =P

Comment

• Imogen Heap - Hide And Seek

I love this song. I would probably call it the definitive Imogen Heap track. If I had to introduce someone to her music with one song, I'd choose this. It's wonderful.

I sort of want new music to listen to. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm open to most genres, although I don't like R'n'B/Rap etc and I'm not keen on the heavier side of Rock music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Pills View Post
        Yes Rob Zombie is amazing =]
        I love the movies he's created
        I also think the Halloween remakes are very good too.
        It's sweet how he puts his wife Sheri Moon Zombie in the movies =P
        he was amazing in my opinion. he's total shit now. the only movie i ever liked by him was house of 1000s corpses.
        Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 04-15-2010, 03:24 PM.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
          he was amazing in my opinion. he's total shit now. the only movie i ever liked by him was house of 1000s corpses.
          Pretty much where I stand. House was pretty good. Devils Rejects and the Halloween remake were shit. The only album I listen to by him is Hellbilly Delux for the most part. And even then, only select tracks.

Also, fun fact: Learned of Rob Zombie/White Zombie through Jet Set Radio. Hellz yeah. <3

Lost World~George Acosta

Comment

• 2-1, Imogen Heap- I just started listening to it even more closely. Really powerful song. Very, very interesting use of the whirley. And the jawharp. And the strings, ohhh, the strings made me orgasm (figuratively, of course).

Comment

• Aww, well I guess things change. I just particularly love the blood guts and gore about things in general.

Comment

• I'm listening to a lot of Lady GaGa right now. Gareth got me listening to it because he used to play her songs quite a lot, and I like a lot of her songs.

This performance I thought was very good.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Snake Eyes and Sissies from Marilyn Manson.

Comment

• Both of Lady GaGa's albums.

I... I feel so ashamed for liking her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Ashford View Post
                      Both of Lady GaGa's albums.

I... I feel so ashamed for liking her.
                      AS YOU SHOULD.

Because now I'm going to be stuck listening to that stupid fucking Bad Romance song for the whole night ;n;

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                        Ohh, I like. That was really good. The blood, the piano, the hair, oh my. I always liked her acoustic version of Paparazzi better, though (somehow, she manages to turn almost all of her songs into a ballad, and I like ballads ).

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Richard Cheese's cover of Just Dance.

Poor, poor Lady GaGa... I never realized that's such a sad song...

Comment

• Plastic Beach - Gorillaz

Follow Gorillaz online:http://gorillaz.com http://facebook.com/Gorillazhttp://twitter.com/GorillazBandhttps://instagram.com/gorillazStream Gorillaz on Spotif...

I simply can't get enough of this song.

Comment

• Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
                              AS YOU SHOULD.

Because now I'm going to be stuck listening to that stupid fucking Bad Romance song for the whole night ;n;
                              I am also suffering that curse at the moment. Well, it's a repeat of Bad Romance, Telephone, Dance in the Dark, Poker Face, Paparazzi, and Love Game. After listening to Gaga's music properly for the first time last night, I bought the album today and keep playing it. I am also ashamed to say I know the dance to the Bad Romance music video >.>.

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                              Ohh, I like. That was really good. The blood, the piano, the hair, oh my. I always liked her acoustic version of Paparazzi better, though (somehow, she manages to turn almost all of her songs into a ballad, and I like ballads ).
                              I thought that was brilliant. She's an entertainer and for the star of the performance to suddenly stand up from a piano and to begin pouring with blood, altering the way she's singing to make it sound like she's injured, laying on the floor, screaming then being lifted in the air by some device hanging from her arm with all blood on her face/in her eye would sure as hell entertain me.
                              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 04-17-2010, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• ^ Yeah, I thought so, too. Interesting to see her transpose her elements from The Fame Monster into The Fame songs. Gives them a whole new light.

Comment

Working...
                                X