Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ship Song by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. One of my favorites.

Comment

• Lust for Blood - Gackt Camui.

Wish I could find my Malice Mizer stuff... Loved them all around, the Gothic Period when Gackt was with them was good.... though it's a pity about Kami still though.
      Last edited by Enetirnel; 04-22-2010, 11:29 AM.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
        Lust for Blood - Gackt Camui.

Wish I could find my Malice Mizer stuff... Loved them all around, the Gothic Period when Gackt was with them was good.... though it's a pity about Kami still though.
        Don't get me started on how much Gackt I've used to cheer myself up these past few days! XD

Comment

• I've been listening to the old limp bizkit albums...

Sour is a fantastic track, and I've recently found out they did an acoustic version of it...

Can't wait for Gold Cobra and the Neil Diamond collaboration .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• ^ take it away Mr.Reznor

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

1:09

Notice I didnt say "it"
            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-22-2010, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Splinter Cell Double Agent soundtrack

What the fuck, this shit is magnificent.

A theme that plays in the first mission of SCDA that I posted. A great theme to say the least. Song by Behavior (Michael McCann).NO COPYWRIGHT INFRINGEMENT I...

Funny thing is that I missed out a lot of "fight themes" (which are fantastic) because I was rarely engaging targets or being detected.

Comment

• The Slits - So Tough

TISM - (He'll Never Be An) 'Ol Man River

Now this one took me by surprise, I had heard of the famous line "I'm on the drug..." but it's been a while since I've heard a nice energetic song like this. I want to look into this band.

Comment

• Cumulus, Imogen Heap- One of the most interesting instrumentals I've heard in a long while. Like, whoa.

Comment

• Cold - Stupid Girl...

Fits my depressing mood .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                      Cold - Stupid Girl...

Fits my depressing mood .

I remember my dad showing me the music video for that song on Fuse many years ago lol.

Comment

• Yakuza 3 soundtrack

Loving the track "Fly"
                        sigpic

Comment

• In Flames-Everlost Part II

I love the vocals in this song. It is perhaps the most beautiful song I have ever heard. I love In Flames.

Comment

• Vanishing from A Perfect Circle. One of my favorite songs from The Thirteenth Step.

Comment

• James - The Bangles

I love all of their albums, but their first one (1984's All Over The Place) is disgustingly great.

Comment

• Brown Eyes, Lady Gaga- Dear Christ, this song is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X