Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post

Nine Inch Nails
    >>>Closer
    +10 points. Would have been more if you picked another song

Currently listening to A Perfect Circle's album 13th Step.

Comment

• Can't stop watching this at the moment:

“CHROMATICA”THE SIXTH ALBUM BY LADY GAGAOUT NOWhttp://smarturl.it/Chromatica“RAIN ON ME” THE NEW SINGLE & VIDEO FROM LADY GAGA WITH ARIANA GRANDEOUT NOWhttp:...

The new music video for Lady GaGa - Alejandro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        Can't stop watching this at the moment:

“CHROMATICA”THE SIXTH ALBUM BY LADY GAGAOUT NOWhttp://smarturl.it/Chromatica“RAIN ON ME” THE NEW SINGLE & VIDEO FROM LADY GAGA WITH ARIANA GRANDEOUT NOWhttp:...

The new music video for Lady GaGa - Alejandro!
        I've just seen it myself. Not bad.

Comment

• Quite a lot of people are kicking off about it because they reckon it's blasphemous. I love the video personally, it's about homosexuality in both religion and in the military, with the "Don't ask, don't tell" nonsense.

Comment

• Lamb of God-Hourglass

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This isnt the original version but damn it I love this one more, feels a lot faster and Mike sings it with more anger it seems like. Idk something about it to me is better.

They stuck me in an institution
              Said it was the only solution
              To give me the needed professional help
              To protect from the enemy myself
              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-14-2010, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• The Unwinding Cable Car - Anberlin
                E.S.T. - White Lies
                The Noose - A Perfect Circle

Comment

• Originally posted by Valorous View Post
                  The Noose - A Perfect Circle
                  Probably one of their best song. Vanishing is good too. Also APC is working on new stuff. Though I'll give it another two years knowing MJK.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayc5Yw96yrM

This isnt the original version but damn it I love this one more, feels a lot faster and Mike sings it with more anger it seems like. Idk something about it to me is better.

They stuck me in an institution
                    Said it was the only solution
                    To give me the needed professional help
                    To protect from the enemy myself
                    Brings me back to the '80s...

Comment

• I love Patton's vocals, from the growl to the arena-pop belting.

Comment

• Listening to Justin Timberlake songs lol. Sexy back in particular haha.

Comment

• Future Man, Lady Gaga- hahaaha. F-f-f-fuck him as hard as I can.

California Gurls, Katy Perry- Not everybody in California has blue hair, melts popsicles, or wears daisy dukes with bikinis on top, Perry. Have you ever been to ghetto neighborhoods like mine? Bitch, you get SHOT. Otherwise, good song. Rather boring, in a decent, normal way.
                          Last edited by Ray; 06-17-2010, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• The Smiths - Girlfriend in a coma
                            sigpic

Comment

• Marilyn Manson's official video for Antichrist Superstar was leaked out a few days ago (a video was made for it by the guy who did the move The Begotten and has has clips from it in the movie, he also did the same thing with his song Cryptorchid). The best part about this video is that:
                              1. This video was meant to be released in 1996 with his Antichrist Superstar album
                              2. Has clips from The Begotten in it (very creepy and good movie but really hard to get a hold of)
                              3. Has the original version of the song in it with the original 'voices from the future' in it. It stead of it saying "when you are suffering know that I have betrayed you" now it says "You might as well kill yourself, you're already dead".

Fucking awesome
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• The Eagles-Hotel California

Comment

Working...
                                X