Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Flames - The Quiet Place.

Not heard this song in a long time.

Comment

• Careless Whisper - George Michael.

Comment

• All the Strange Strange Creatures (The Trailer Music) - Murray Gold & BBC National Orchestra of Wales, Doctor Who: Series 3 (Original Television Soundtrack).

Been listening to a lot of Doctor Who music, love a lot of the compositions in the new series as well as Torchwood!
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Listening to some album songs from Bone Thugs n Harmony and Guns n Roses. Thinking of downloading of some other songs from other artists as well.

Comment

• Im listening to Eyes by Rogue wave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hczoeoUf9f0

ah short and sweet
            Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 07-17-2010, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• This mashup is just awesome. <3
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                Careless Whisper - George Michael.
                Is that the original or did they cover Seether's?

No Apologies-Eminem

Comment

• Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

Comment

• Godspeed You! Black Emperor, specifically Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven and F Sharp A Sharp Infinity. I haven't listened to Yanqui U.X.O. yet..

And if anyone by chance has one of the 33 audio cassette types of All Lights Fucked On the Hairy Amp Drooling, you ought to share it

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                      Agreed! This album is amazing. If you havent heared it yet and your an Eminem fan you should definatley check this out. His best work since Eminem Show. You know when its a classic when you dont skip a single track.
                      lyrically I feel that Eminem is at his best, his flow is incredible and every song feels like a hit. One thing I do like about the album is his constant references to relapse (which was probably his worst and how he realises that it wasn't his best work.

Comment

• Stevie Wonder...
                        Sir Duke and Superstition, I really enjoy his funky style... Plus the arrangements are delightful to listen. Gotta love brass ensembles. As soon as I see a greatest hits disc I'll be buying it.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                          Is that the original or did they cover Seether's?
                          Well, George Michael wrote it (with Andrew Ridgeley) when he was like eighteen, so...

Comment

• The Living End - The Living End. Amazing album, just reminds me of misbehaving in school all those years ago Great aussie pop/punk I guess you could call them??

Comment

• Prodigy - Invaders Must Die
                              sigpic

Comment

• This is Excile CD - Whitechapel. Powerful stuff.

Now back to metal, and drinking lots o beer. (Budwiser) so you americans would be happy

Comment

Working...
                                X