Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine Inch Nails-Somewhat Damaged

Comment

• Listening to Bliss by Muse.

Getting so damned pumped for the show . Love their music or hate it, can't deny they know how to put on a great live show!

Comment

• I Want You (She's So Heavy) - The Beatles

Simple fucking perfection.

Comment

• Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus. I prefer his cover over the original. It's much.. darker.

Comment

• Muse - Knights of Cydonia

So freakin' pumped for the show tonight! Got a 4 hour drive ahead of me to get there though. Ah well

Comment

• YouTube video:

No matter what I do, I just can't seem to get enough of this guy's music. It's like a drug to which my ears are hopelessly addicted. What would Matthew Sweet methadone be? Probably something awful.

Comment

• a7x (avenged seven fold) bat country, nightmare, afterlife, and almost easy
                the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• Ocean Eyes CD - Owl City. It's cheering me up.

Comment

• Watching the videos I took from the show! It was in-fucking-credible!
                    Gonna put the vids up on Youtube in the next couple of days.

Comment

• American Dragonball Z OST Vol. 1
                      =)

Comment

• Gary Numan - Airline. Such a catchy song for an instrumental.

Comment

• An addicting mix of Rammstein in general and Goldfrapp's "Happiness"

Comment

• i'm again listening to avenged sevenfold nightmare and bat country
                            the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• Violence - Dope
                              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• i'm listening to sick puppies maybe, killswitch engage my curse, skillet monster, 311 how's got the herb, and godsmack love-hate-sex-pain and thats it
                                the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X