Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down
    sigpic

Comment

• The Doors-Five to One

Comment

• I'm listening to a pitch-corrected version of "Cold Spring Harbor", Billy Joel's debut solo album. It's almost like I'm hearing it for the first time! SO different...

Comment

• Hooker with a Penis

Comment

• Currently listening to Jessie J! shes only just released her single but apparantly shes quite talanted having written songs for some pretty famous people such as rhiana and she also wrote party in the USA by Miley Cyrus.
            She seems pretty diverse in her musical style as well which you can see in these two videos

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Do It Like A Dude (Explicit) performed by Jessie J.►Listen to more Jessie J:https://jessiej.lnk.to/CompleteCollecti...

Another awsome thing about her is that shes from Essex which is where im from .

Comment

• Fack - Eminem
              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Cerberus fight scene music - Devil May Cry 3 OST

Comment

• Listening to the Heavy Rain soundtrack.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Flight of the Conchords - Hiphoppopotamus vs. Rhymenocerous

"There ain't no party like my Nana's tea party, Hey! Ho!"

Comment

• I'm listening to the Freddie Mercury solo boxset. So much great stuff!

Comment

• Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair)
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Listening to the Heavy Rain soundtrack.
                          Powerful isnt it

Comment

• The entire Resident Evil: Code Veronica X soundtrack.

I personally always found the track "A Moment Of Relief" to be a very beautifully composed masterpiece that is nostalgic and very soothing. *(sighs heavily in relief)* (Takeshi Miura, Hijiri Anze and Sanae Kasahara should be given a medal for this fine piece)

It's such a shame that its 56 seconds long. I wouldn't mind it going much longer then 56 lousy seconds but that's just me.
                            Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-08-2011, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• Lo Edition: Indie Circuit 2
                              Black Devil Disco Club
                              Last edited by BBboy20; 01-08-2011, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• I'm really getting into a group from the UK called "Hurts" strange name yes, but their music is amazing, I love this song its very mature, it's called "Wonderful Life"

Give it a listen, has a beautiful filmclip too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIJXqOvXb1A

It's making me feel alot better too.

Comment

Working...
                                X