Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a rather sick bass line.

Her previous singles and videos have been slightly-off kilter post-modern pop songs but this one both looks and sounds like it came straight out of the '90s.

Comment

• Last edited by J0shuaKane; 05-06-2013, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Cocteau Twins album Heaven or Las Vegas. I've been hooked on ambient/ethereal music lately.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Kein Mitleid - Eisbrecher

Comment

• Big R 80's Radio on iTunes. I love 80's and its non stop 24h a day!! I just leave it on in the background

Comment

• I've been listening to the song "Cinema" on repeat a lot. I'll never get tired of the song, even if I go to listen to something else. I'll always go back to it until I think of something else.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I like all the 90's rock music, principally grunge. But now I'm listening The Mars Volta, John Frusciante and Failure.
                Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Genuinely one of the best music videos of all time. Whether you like the music or not, this video is amazing. Incredible and beautiful actually. And the music is fucking good as well.
                  Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 06-08-2013, 05:39 PM.
                  http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                  http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                  Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                    ...I'd ask for the YouTube clip, but I plan to watch the seasons I've missed (2-5 1/2) before the series finale.
                    I'm just going to leave this here in case you change your mind...

Spoiler:

---

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                    Any of his music comes as an instant reminder of that thing...the 1980s ;P
                    If you like 80s music, you should check out my collection of 80s/Synthpop/NewWave (I haven't found another more expansive or diverse yet). Also, I'm in a Synthpop/NewWave band myself (called STRYK9).

---

Right now I'm still listening to a lot of Japan, Donald Fagen, Nik Kershaw, and Thomas Dolby, but I'm getting back into the Human League, Heaven 17, Kajagoogoo, and Duran Duran now as well.

Comment

• Listening to Black Sabbath's new album, 13, all I can think is "Man, this would sound much better with Dio". Ozzy's voice annoys me.

Comment

• Comment

• Stumbled across the end of the movie 'Heat' on Youtube this evening, which of course features this track by Moby:

I don't know what it is about this song, but affects me on an emotional level, I feel a huge sense of loss and sadness listening to it.

This is not the first time listening to Moby this has happened, either.
                          Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 09-15-2013, 03:47 PM.
                          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Been listening to the Chili Peppers and Nirvana a lot lately.

Comment

• As for the 80's italo-disco rules all
                              AMIN PECK - Suicidal
                              GLASSES - CRYSTALS
                              BAZOOKA - ALIVE
                              Cube - Concert Boy
                              Klapto - Queen Of The Night
                              Helen - Witch
                              JACO - SPANISH RUN
                              DEE-FECTO - LIKE SOMBREROS
                              RAYLO - SPANISH JOURNEY
                              Lime - Take It Up
                              KASSO - A NEW LIFE
                              Wet - That's The Game
                              PATROL - GAMBLER
                              Mr. Flagio - Take a Chance
                              Tabu - I'm On My Way
                              BONAVENTURA - FANTASY
                              Pineapples - Come On Closer
                              FRANK HINO - FLYING DREAM
                              Last edited by Mikhail; 09-18-2013, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Carry on my wayward son.

Comment

Working...
                                X