X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from my Coal Mine in Germany

Here are some pictures from the Coal Mine where i am working:

These 3 pictures are from "Unter Tage",made by an deepness from 1200meter

last year my old coal mine celebrate its 101 birthday.
    My coal mine where i am now working celebrate a few month ago its 110 birthday

Here is a picture from the last coal waggon from Bergwerk Lippe:

Damn a few of the last pics look like they were taken straight from dead space lol. I live in Kentucky so there's alot of mines here, lots of accidents too, be careful down there man
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

you cannot compare mines from the usa with mines from germany...In germany there are high safety standard.Sometimes there is an accident with some hurt people,but it can happen that someone dies.Its a hard job,but i like this job.If I have time tomorrow,i will make some new pics from "under the earth"!

Comment

Well that's good to here, one mine caved in last year and was shut down forever because it's owner had apparently been ignoring safety regulations for years. eighteen men were down there, one lucky guy survived. I'd love to see those underground pics.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

I'm loving the atmosphere, alot.
          Damn, I'd love to be there.

Comment

Yea, seems like a cool job. I'd just pretend I was Isaac everyday lol.

Comment

So, have you guys reached China yet?

Comment

Here are some new pics:

Comment

some of those picks would make for a great setting in an RE game lol and as said already some of them remind me of dead space a bit cool pics though ive never seen the inside of a coal mine except for in films which i expect are mostly fake anyway haha
                  Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 09-10-2009, 07:53 AM.

Comment

I want to show you/make more pics,but the problem is that its not allowed to make pics.

Comment

That's pretty awesome Kendo, it reminds me of Red Faction on the PS2

Comment

Capcom should make the ne Re Game at a coal mine

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post

Definitely my favorites. Thanks for sharing . I'm not claustrophobic or anything...but I think I'd be a bit frightened to stay down there for an extended period of time, especially with any heavy machinery. After a while you probably just get used to it.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Silent Hill meets Doom 3. Awesome looking place, very eerie

Comment

O so thats what you do, looks fun and creepy at the same time. I think if I worked there, I would be always waiting to hear zombie noises or something else that would be ready to pop out.

Comment

Working...
                              X