So, Halloween is coming up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Halloween is coming up..

I went as Wesker last year (I look sexy as a blond), and Chris the year before. You've seen my picture (if not, it's in the Post Pics of Yourself thead).. what all you guys think I should do? My options are a bit limited by limited finances, but I do have some cool stuff - some airsoft guns (an M-4 and a Samurai Edge included, no revolvers), various boots, pants of all kinds..

..yes, I'm looking fo a Costume opinion/idea. The special lady wants to get dressed up, again (we do it for my nephew, he's 8). And the first one of you that suggests I dress as Alice is getting a Brown Tiger down the panties! ~!

Also, on a side note.. what are YOU guys planning on for Halloween (for those of you in countries that have it)?

Well, since you look good as a blonde, you could always give a shot at Krauser. You could use the guns you already have as well as a combat knife if you happen to have one. I think it'd look awesome :3

This year I'm actually dressing up as Poison Ivy...and no, not the crappy movie version of her. I'm going more towards the comics. Getting some green skin paint, dying my hair red, and I found a really snazzy dress that'll look great, I think xD

Comment

I thought about dressing as Marshall D. Teach (a.k.a. "Blackbeard") from One Piece, but I don't want to dye my hair/beard and black out my teeth.
      He IS really awesome, though:

I suppose I would if I were to go to a Halloween party or something...

Comment

Krauser, eh? XD With my belly, I'd look like "Krauser, Age 50, After He Let Himself Go." And Dan, you already look pretty scary. :: Prods playfully:: Just go as yourselfwth a pitchfork and a shotgun, but trick-or-treat them damn Yankees. Uh-huh, oughtta scare 'em good.

Oh, I do have a nice (though "cheap" - $20 at a store that imports a lot of stuff from China) lil' combat knife. Won't wear that, though, cops around here (California) tend to frown on the open carry of real weapons.
        Last edited by DanKnyphausen; 10-03-2009, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Im going as Vince the ShamWow guy for a party.

Comment

If you have a girlfriend or just a friend that's a girl going with you, have her dress up as a hooker and you've got Best Match.

Comment

I've wanted to do Pyramid head for YEARS, but I don't have the body for it (and my attempts at losing weight didn't work).

So I don't have any ideas for halloween right now. =/

Comment

I did PH last year, only I wore a butcher's outfit instead with blood on it.

Comment

I went to the thrift store yesterday and am now working on my new Harley Quinn outfit. I thought it was going to be hard and gave up and decided "Oh, I'll just be a vampire again." , but really its not as hard as I thought. Now I just need to find that damned hat she wears....

Comment

this year im layin low and just chilling with my friends at home watching jin roh and counting down the itme to go to the store on nov 1st to buy up the candy

Comment

I'm probably going as Les Grossman from tropic thunder.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I'll probably just do what I did last year: play horror games all night.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

I havnt done anything for Halloween in years. I guess I just grew out of it.

Comment

i'm going to wear the same thing i always wear every day.
                            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

I'll probably just wear my Alucard costume I've got for Wellygeddon and Auckgeddon this year. No sense in spending over two hundred on the damn thing and not getting my money's worth!

Comment

Working...
                              X