• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
    A few from earlier -

At the Tapas bar having some sangria -
    Spoiler:
    Mmm... Sangria.

I like the look with sunglasses. Wesker would approve.
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-17-2010, 04:48 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post

I like the look with sunglasses. Wesker would approve.
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-17-2010, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• I did not come ot the page expecting that, thank you for the nightmares Alexia. D= *Shivers* Those eyes...

Comment

• Oh wow emma. Your becoming the next wesker i see since wesker is now gone =p

Comment

• Alexia Wesker? LOL. GREAT PIC.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
              HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY SSSSSHHHHHH***********TTTT!!!!!

That's a hell of a photo you took right there Alexia_Ashford! Which photo-editing program did you use to make your eyes like Wesker's?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                Not to be a advertiser and or salesman but Hottopic.com has some RE shirts for sale.

I like the 1996 shirt.
                That shirt is the last RE shirt I got, i have not stopped wearing it since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                  HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY SSSSSHHHHHH***********TTTT!!!!!

That's a hell of a photo you took right there Alexia_Ashford! Which photo-editing program did you use to make your eyes like Wesker's?
                  Can't remember, the actual photo itself is quite old now. I think I took that picture in 2007 sometime. Gareth did the actual eye effects.

Comment

• Here's a better picture...

Spoiler:

Comment

• Don't believe I have posted in here for a while.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        Not to be a advertiser and or salesman but Hottopic.com has some RE shirts for sale. You could also find some Lady Gaga ones there too. They even have a shirt for the haters that say I <3 Lady GayGay.

I like the 1996 shirt.

Also I got a new shirt in the mail today (mail came pretty late today unlike usual, must be a new guy).

3 facts about this pic:

1.I just got up
                        2.The CD is the same as the shirt. A Perfect Circle -The Hollow.
                        3.I used to fucking hate that song, now its muh favorite
                        The I <3 Lady Gay Gay shirt isn't for people who hate Lady Gaga. It's a shirt she sells herself. It's official merchandise. She's one of today's leading voice of support for the LGBT community, so that's the story behind that shirt.

Comment

• I'll throw a horrible-quality RE-related pic in. This is the only RE merch I currently own, besides an RPD bag which I currently can't find. ¬.¬ But yeah.

Terrible phone pic for the win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                            The I <3 Lady Gay Gay shirt isn't for people who hate Lady Gaga. It's a shirt she sells herself. It's official merchandise. She's one of today's leading voice of support for the LGBT community, so that's the story behind that shirt.
                            Oh hahaha, I didn't know that. When I picked one up it didn't have a tag on it or anything so I didn't know if it was in the wrong T-shirt section or if it was another bands shirt just trying to smash on her or what. Thanks for the info

Comment

• New photos from Sat night chilling in the city with some of my friends after buying comics and games all day. Saddly I didn't take photos of my other friends
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Which CoF shirt is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X