No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I desperately want your costume~<3 Is that crushed red velvet or something similar?

And speaking of costumes, I got my wig for my Assassins Vs. Samurai party on Saturday! It is surprisingly unsucktastic for a party wig.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
      I desperately want your costume~<3 Is that crushed red velvet or something similar?
      I believe it is, and a friend's mother made it for me. =) VERY big and long on me, can be a blanket really.

That is a nice wig, like big time Ren-Fair nice. But to fit the party theme I'm guessing you're...an assassin? xD

Comment

• Cool~ I might look for some fabric like that next time I'm at Spotlight~

Thanks! But I can't tell you... I must protect the creed! XD

Comment

• Zomg, my feet just got eaten by fish.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

• What the... what is that? Does that say hand and foot therapy?

Comment

• Your face+that hat=AWESOME XD

Yeah, apparently certai fish will eat at dead skin so they're used as a foot therapy.

Comment

• Here's a recent snapshot of me after I fixed my laptop coming back from work.

Here's an older picture from November of last year...my hair has really gotten long.

Comment

• Omg Emma xD

Your face. And that hat. Just...priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                    Your face+that hat=AWESOME XD

Yeah, apparently certai fish will eat at dead skin so they're used as a foot therapy.
                    I've heard about this too, though in some countries they use these fish for people with bad eczema. Supposed to work really well I'm told.

Comment

• I love how casual her dad is about the whole thing, just talking on his phone.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                        Here's a recent snapshot of me after I fixed my laptop coming back from work.

Spoiler:
                        You look like you could be Bryan Alvarez's son.

Also, cute pic Alexia. Back when I went to India in January, quite a few people in my group were curious about that fish skin therapy thing. Rupee to Dollar exchange = astronomical, so that was a steal for a lot of the ladies.

Comment

• We have one of those in my local shopping centre. I've yet to try it - I see no reason to murder fish with my feet.

Comment

• It was awesome. Loads of little fish gobs sucking on your toes. Really tickles and feels so weird at first but you get used to it. I must have nice feet though, my dads were getting eaten a lot more than mine. Didn't even really suck on my heels, they all kept eating my toenails. Feet did feel really nice, my dad said he had some hard skin on his big toe that was gone afterwards. Really wanna go again now. Was quite surreal looking down and seeing loads of fish attached to your feet. Saw some of them fish on TV once, apparently they help clean big fish like sharks/whales etc, so in return they don't eat them.

As for the hat... yeah lol, they sell a few like that at Forbidden Planet, some guy even stopped me in the shopping centre saying "Excuse me, sorry, I know it's really random, but where did you get your hat? My son LOVES Mario".
                            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-17-2011, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• You guys still have a Forbidden Planet? I thought they were extinct now.

Comment

• Yep, we still have one. They always have funky stuff in. Right now they have lots of RE figures, Mass Effect 2 figures, loads of cool T Shirts, comics, and loads of nice hats/wallets.

Comment

Working...
                                X