Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Holy shit, you're a skull!?
    Shut up, its a skin condition! This is me on the far left. I hate that stupid dwarf.

Last edited by Wrathborne; 07-20-2011, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
      You are the gayest man I have ever seen.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• HAY GUYZ!!

Comment

• Holy shit, where did you get that picture of Vogue from?

Also, since you're curious:

See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            You are the gayest man I have ever seen.
            I seriously doubt this seeing as how you come from the country that gave us David Bowie and Elton John.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
              I seriously doubt this seeing as how you come from the country that gave us David Bowie and Elton John.
              And Stephen Fry, Derek Jacobi, Ian McKellan, John Inman, Graham Chapman, John Barrowman, Nigel Hawthorne, Rupert Everett, and Noel Coward.

Comment

• One of my most prized possessions atm.

Comment

• Taken quite some time ago (my beard is now a lot longer) but I got these sent to me today. I decided to share.

Aren't you lucky?

No, really, you're very lucky. Otherwise I might have decided to eat you, as I have clearly eaten every other person I've recently met.

And my family. Because I like adding something cute to pictures of me.

Comment

• My goodness, Darkmoon! You have a beautiful family, yourself included! That little boy, sorry I don't know his name, looks SO proud to be in that picture, haha!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Owen. He is a lovely boy. His family are all really nice and it was a pleasure visiting them all.

Comment

• Yeah, that's Owen. The girls are Alexandra and Mirabelle.

And yeah, I'm not impressed by how I look. This may be because I've found out what my weight has been doing to my spinal column.

Comment

This may be because I've found out what my weight has been doing to my spinal column.
                          It is good that you are at least aware of the ramifications; I have a friend who has been complaining about back problems for quite some time and I am 90% that most of it stems from her weight. How do you go up to your friend and say "I think your body is over-exerting itself because you're fat?"

The average human male is supposed to weigh roughly 190 lbs. I watched a documentary on human weight, and it explained how being overweight actually damages your skeletal frame. This concept was astonishing to me because I just never thought of weight actually damaging the skeleton. I was under the impression that weight was a bit relative to the person and certain skeletons could endure more than others.

I struggle with weight like most of society but in the inverse, and in a way that most people don't even think about: I weigh roughly 120 lbs. (on a good day), and am of average height. I am about 70 lbs. underweight, but by no means unhealthy. I eat normal, I don't overindulge in fatty foods...I like to think that I eat a bit more on the healthy side. I believe my weight is a genetic predisposition because my grandmother has always been thinner as was most of her family.

It is estimated that 2/3's of the United States is overweight or obese...Such a figure is astonishing to me, but when I look around just where I live, I am not at all surprised. Being overweight absolutely terrifies me, and is actually my second highest fear next to bees. I don't know what I would do if I actually looked in the mirror and saw myself as "fat." You may call me shallow, but I can at least admit these things to myself.

Also, I was not trying to offend in any way, Darkmoon. You do have a lovely family, and seem to be indulging in some of the wealthier aspects of life.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Eh, I'm fat because I eat too much. This has been changing, fortunately...I eat less sweets and takeaway. But I have problems with exercise - my back, knee and shoulder all have injuries to them, the back and knee being exacerbated by my weight issues. My biggest issue is the ease with which I change fat to muscle. Which seems odd, until you realize that muscle weighs more than fat does and it's the weight I have the issue with.

Still, I'm doing what can be done because I don't want my heart giving up when I'm 35 - especially since that's only 7 1/2 years away. I'm not getting younger, and I wanna be around to see grand kids, great grand kids and there achievement of my plans for global domination already set in motion.

Comment

• Here I am.

Spoiler:

Comment

Eh, I'm fat because I eat too much. This has been changing, fortunately...I eat less sweets and takeaway. But I have problems with exercise - my back, knee and shoulder all have injuries to them, the back and knee being exacerbated by my weight issues. My biggest issue is the ease with which I change fat to muscle. Which seems odd, until you realize that muscle weighs more than fat does and it's the weight I have the issue with.

Still, I'm doing what can be done because I don't want my heart giving up when I'm 35 - especially since that's only 7 1/2 years away. I'm not getting younger, and I wanna be around to see grand kids, great grand kids and there achievement of my plans for global domination already set in motion.
                                Try some yoga or Tai Chi, that might be a way to kill off some of the fat.

And Hcloud13..did you kidnap Dakota Fanning?O.o
                                Last edited by Wrathborne; 09-02-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X