No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh i may just grow that if i ever get dumped by my girl. just go thru some rough patch and look like him above.
    PLEASE SAVE ME PPL ON THIS FORUM IF I GO TO THE DARK SIDE :O

Comment

• All you need to know: FEEL TEH FORCEH!

Another random retarded picture of me:

Wow, webcams suck! xD
      Last edited by Gradon; 02-08-2008, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        Bitores Mendez must be very confident with beard growing; you think it's one of his hobbies? ;P
        no i think he's nasty with his poor grooming, i'll bet a crow or somethin is livin in that bush of his

Comment

• Cool pics people!
          I'll post a photo of my 'Fabio type beauty' soon... I promise
          facial hair's not all that attractive.. on some guys the rugged look is hot.
          but i hate having to kiss a guy like that :/ it's all scratchy
          It's funny, I have the same problem when it comes to kissing pussy...
          Take note ladies: if you're gonna shave down there, you have to do it all the time, because the regrowth can be like kissing a porcupine.

Comment

• hi!!! nice pics everyone!!!

and, as soon as i find how to upload a pic here i will, hehehe (that means, please help!!!!!) XD

Comment

• yea whatever you guys do don't grow it like this guy, it'd probably dip into your soup if you're trying to eat

Well I'll be damned.

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                (that means, please help!!!!!) XD
                Imageshack. ;P

Comment

• how vulgar of you skunky, but i do see your point. i'll speak for myself and say i'm taken care of in that department

and i know you had a beard carnivol but is it that big how long did it take you to do that?

Comment

• Thanks again Gradon, it seems that you´re the only one that answers my posts

Comment

• once you get your uploaded image use the direct link and put it into image tags

[img] your url [/img]

sorry for my lack of manners, welcome to the forums

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                        i know you had a beard carnivol but is it that big how long did it take you to do that?
                        Ahah, nah, I'm nowhere near Osama there :p

Anyway, the shots in a previous post in this topic pretty much shows the "average" facial hair cut I've got going.

Maybe I'll get around to tossing up a new picture tomorrow or something. It's currently 3:10am now and I'm half way down a bottle of red wine and a couple of plates of cheap lasagne, so I think I'll skip the photosessions tonight.

Only major difference is probably hair length differences and the fact that I recently dropped the mustache.
                        (Anyway, I bet if I just sit down and concentrate, I can regrow the mustache in like 5 minutes. My hair grows really fast in general. Or maybe it just feels like it does 'cause I travel so much and don't have a proper track of time anymore.)

Comment

• I hope i did it right....

hi!! this is me XD in my birthday. (the guy XD)

Me with a smile!! hahaha

and me meditating, XD

Comment

• well you don't look bad with it

i miss drinking wine, i think i've finished the last of my red wine on this lamb thing i was marinating

Comment

• woah how'd you do the meditating one?

Comment

• nothing, i just have real powers XD
                                i can see dead people too... haha ( i edited it)

by the way!!! thankssss for the welcome!!!! i hope i´ll make friends with you and gradon!! xD

Comment

Working...
                                X