No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STARS, if you dont mind i think i'd have to call you solid snake from now on, or Snake Eater for short lol
    And sin Val, still nice to see more pics
    i also wish to drive Gradon and may give it ago because i think i might take a gap year before starting uni.

Comment

• Old desert uniform, oviously my new one is above

I will have more in the future
      hmm
      Last edited by Stars_g36; 02-27-2008, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• those pictures look so cool

Comment

• First pic, we are laughing because we were killing all the noobs...ahahaha

we were yelling Alpha because there were 40 people there and communication is importaint...ahaha it died down because we pushed the other team back, while you cant tell, we took out a lot of people, camera man was bad...but you can see me in the beginning. Then we were holding and securing the area so not much went down untill after we captured that point, I got so many kills I couldnt keep count...lol

from Sunday March 2nd
          Last edited by Stars_g36; 03-04-2008, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Those airsofts sound really powerful. Whats the range and FPS they get?

Comment

• i shoot with an upgraded gun 360 fps on .25 gram BB's, not those cheap crappy unplolished .12's... they are 6mm bb's (plastic, high polished) and the range is 250 + feet, but accurate range is 150ft, ive gotten kills from over 250 feet but it isnt as effective as kills from 150 feet. That is me you see in the vid. They hurt quite a bit unless your playing with back yard airsofters and noobs...who's guns compose of cheap springers and low powered electric guns. Prob more detail then you needed lol.

Oh and the M4 you hear is shooting on a nasty battery and shooting almost 400fps stock and that makes my upgraded to hell gun look weak...but my G36k is in pieces again because i broke my piston using the battery he has in his M4...thats how powerful his battery is lol...
              Last edited by Stars_g36; 03-05-2008, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• I thought you went back there for a second, then I checked the date of the pics.

Happy 24th b-day. It was a good year for an old timer like me :p

Comment

• well hey your the real deal there, nice pics man!

Comment

• Nice pics Chris, hope you didn't party too hard last night

Comment

• wow the army man is awesome! lol

Comment

• man it must of been hot there, 120

Comment

• thats me the famous rebirth ;) and his second son Jules ....

i take the picture in the morning ... we looked a littlebit tire
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by 3.22.biorebirth; 03-24-2008, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Nice pic!!!!!!

So cute!!!! i wanna have kids (or better said, adopt)!!!! specifically a daughter!!! me and my BF agree to name her Eydha (it's Ada "spanish-sation")

Sorry, i went a little off-topic!!!
                              Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-24-2008, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• My brother has loads of pictures of our holidays/vacations on his comp, I'll have to get them and upload them.

EDIT:

I could only find 2 at the moment...lol.

I'm in the background...with my sister.

I censored the statue. I should have got rid of my sister, too.
                                Last edited by Gradon; 03-24-2008, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X