No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These should be good for a few laughs.

Comment

• lol cosplay

Can you pull off a spinzaku?

Comment

• Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
        lol cosplay

Can you pull off a spinzaku?
        Not without seriously damaging the costume, ha.

Comment

• KURURUGI SUZAK- *explodes*
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            KURURUGI SUZAK- *explodes*
            OH NO YOU DI'N'T!

Comment

• cool cosplay! i miss making costumes now lol

Comment

• Old picture: this was last year but yeah, it was one of my random insanity moments...

I did it right before prom. The actual prom sucked as I had no date and can't dance but at least my hair matched my suit.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
                  Old picture: this was last year but yeah, it was one of my random insanity moments...

I did it right before prom. The actual prom sucked as I had no date and can't dance but at least my hair matched my suit.
                  Dude, awesome hair.
                  That looks awesome, very unique.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m7777/

These should be good for a few laughs.
                    ah never thought of the bloody bandaged, i'm going as the RPD Leon to a convention in May and wanted to go as a R.E Human. Not a huge fan of Leon but he just wears that cool uniform but with the bandaged, that looks more true to the games events....poor leon though.
                    Does anyone make any decent costumes for sale?
                    Last edited by nemesis_lover; 01-26-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• this is from 2006 so I've grown some(was 15 then)

Comment

• this pic is black and white cuz this was scanned from our newspaper cuz my band won the battle of the bands
                        feb 12th 2007
                        im the tallest one in the pic

note ive lost some weight since this pic thank god lol

Comment

• My awesome friend, an ogre from <insert game here>, and me, the blonde retard.

Comment

• Ye gads, all GameStations must look identical. That looks so much like the Derby store it's unqholesom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Ye gads, all GameStations must look identical. That looks so much like the Derby store it's unqholesom.
                              There are two GameStations near me, and they both pretty much look identical, it's unreal.

Comment

• Story behind this picture:
                                I was at this restaurant with some friends today (and to my surprise, I just found out it's a Canadian franchise... I mean the place is called "Boston Pizza" forchrist'ssakes...)...

During valentine's day you can write stuff on these hearts if you give a dollar to charity (I think...) and they'll post them around the restaurant. I have no girlfriend as I am a loner so I just wrote this random crap (I've seen one that says "I herd you liek mudkips!" though, so it's not THAT unusual).

And there goes another unnecessarily long, pointless and uninteresting story. But hey, if you read all this you just lost 1 minute of your life.

Comment

Working...
                                X