Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i now want to go to a fair.

nice pics alexia.
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-13-2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Nice pics , what's that cool garden/maze looking place in the last pic?
      Last edited by REmaster; 04-13-2009, 03:28 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• i just found out theres a fair comming this weekend FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
          Nice pics , what's that cool garden/maze looking place in the last pic?

It's some walkway place, the houses round seem Medieval. There was some price-cut zoo nearby which we went to as well, and fed chickens some Roast Chicken flavour crisps.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
            Thanks for all the compliments guys! It made my day lol

and yes there are hot geek girls out there... I just consider myself an exceptionally cool nerd. ;)
            Someone's a little full of herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
              There was some price-cut zoo nearby which we went to as well, and fed chickens some Roast Chicken flavour crisps.
              proof that chickens will eat absolutly anything.

Comment

It's some walkway place, the houses round seem Medieval. There was some price-cut zoo nearby which we went to as well, and fed chickens some Roast Chicken flavour crisps.
                Oh cool, it seemed very, Code Veronica-ish
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                  Someone's a little full of herself.
                  Why shouldn't she be? Gamers, let alone female ones get stereotyped all the time, why shouldn't she be keen to stand out from the cliches? Good on her. That would go for any guy or girl who said something like that.

Comment

• I'm just messing with her. I do it all the time.

Comment

• It did seem a bit like that. CV is meant to be upper-class English like so it would seem relevant.

All animals eat anything. We both went for a walk through the countryside on Sunday too and fed a horse some crisps. It loved them and kept following us wanting more crisps.

Comment

• medieval fair....yeahh. Wish we had those around here

Comment

• i do, but i never go. im usually busy being lazy when theres one around.

Comment

• Wasn't a medieval fair, just a portable fair in a big field near some old boarded up Medieval houses. If you want a Medieval fair, the best thing to go to would be the Medieval Paegents (dunno how to spell that) at Nottingham Castle. Whole thing Medieval themed, archery, jousting, it feels like going back to Tudor times for a day.

Comment

Wasn't a medieval fair, just a portable fair in a big field near some old boarded up Medieval houses. If you want a Medieval fair, the best thing to go to would be the Medieval Paegents (dunno how to spell that) at Nottingham Castle. Whole thing Medieval themed, archery, jousting, it feels like going back to Tudor times for a day.
                              only thing near is Medieval Times in New Jersey, which is wicked fun!!!!
                              Last edited by Daargoth; 04-13-2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• That's cool about the Medieval fairs, don't get anything like that here...

One thing I learnt to NOT do, throw on masses of layers of clothing in the middle of Summer in Australia.
                                First photo
                                I ended up taking a few layers off when it was taken, because I couldn't type and it was too hot to continue playing Umbrella Chronicles or any of the light gun REs' in the full outfit, someone made a comment like "I want to see the Merchant shoot a Tyrant.", "Give me five minutes, and you'll have your Merchant! *Dashes upstairs and finds costume sections before returning with "Strrrrangah!"*"

Second photo
                                I was at a recording, and finally managed to talk Paul into having a photo taken after my Father would not stop talking and catching up with him.
                                <.<; Pretty crappy photos of me, normally I'm actually blonde if I let my hair grow out properly.
                                Last edited by Enetirnel; 04-16-2009, 10:44 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X