No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe Dot's TV is getting more attention than the ladies' pics... THIA is a weird place sometimes . JK.
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 05-14-2009, 03:14 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
      I can't believe Dot's TV is getting more attention that the ladies' pics... THIA is a weird place sometimes . JK.
      Iceman mode on

Comment

• Val Kilmer played good in Batman forever

Comment

• Haha, its actually upstate NY, Sunglasses ;) So as odd as it may sound, I'm actually going to be further away from NYC if you can wrap your head around that XD.

That TV will forever haunt me. Dropped $4000 on it, and now the latest models sell for $2000. Ugh.

Comment

• damn, a waste of $2000.

i would be hella pissed

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Haha, its actually upstate NY, Sunglasses ;) So as odd as it may sound, I'm actually going to be further away from NYC if you can wrap your head around that XD.

Ah...I thought you were going to move in NYC... well then i just have to find in which town of the State of New York you live now, and then... I'll kill you! buwawawawa

You're merely postponing the inevitable!

Comment

Haha, its actually upstate NY
                Mind if I ask whereabouts? I'm just curious because I live in upstate NY myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                  I can't believe Dot's TV is getting more attention than the ladies' pics... THIA is a weird place sometimes . JK.
                  The ladies are fine thats a given, guess I didn't want to sound like a drolling nerd.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                    I LOVE your vampire pic so much! This is my vamp pic (sorry about the glowing skin, I was trying to make my skin go whiter and it ended up looking a bit strange.

My fangs never got stuck, fortunetely. That must have been really uncomfortable.

Nice picture... I guess I will say this since not many of the guys are hitting on us. We make damn sexy vampires

I really like the fangs btw. You are indeed hot

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                      Nice picture... I guess I will say this since not many of the guys are hitting on us. We make damn sexy vampires

I really like the fangs btw. You are indeed hot
                      Damn, woman! AGAIN!? Fuck, you're worse than any guy I've EVER met. You need to keep a leash on that horn-dog side! People might get the wrong idea... if you know what I mean... and if you don't know what I mean... ask.

By the way... you vampire chicks win the thread. HOT-CHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        Mind if I ask whereabouts? I'm just curious because I live in upstate NY myself.
                        Keeping that under wraps for now. Too many internet creepjobs know where I live at the moment, so I want a clean slate when I move, lol.

Comment

Keeping that under wraps for now. Too many internet creepjobs know where I live at the moment, so I want a clean slate when I move, lol.
                          Fair enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                            By the way... you vampire chicks win the thread. HOT-CHA.
                            QFT.

Girls, you look fantastic! Surprise us next halloween

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                              On the topic of tattoos...
                              I want to get a Swastika about an inch above my thumb and forefinger.
                              Would I have a hard time getting a job? I mean, I could always hide it.
                              uuuh.. yeah! duh! and as a tattoo artist i would not suggest that someday when you are older you might not think as fondly of it as you do now trust me ihave a pentagram that although i love it i am so sick of peoples reaction to it followed by the questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrism3784 View Post
                                Awesome, I left you a message on your myspace.
                                that cant be you! lol way to pretty to be a r,e geek lol

Comment

Working...
                                X