No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... it's been nearly 2 years since I last posted a picture in this thread (I think... if this indeed was my last contribution)

So... how about having a year old picture found attached to this post?
    ('cause I'm too lazy to look for a new one right now. 'ey, think I could pull off a good Raymond Bryce if I wanted to?)

(For those really seeking new pictures... I think you might be able to spot me in some pictures from last month found here)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Carnivol; 05-21-2009, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• Just spike your hair up on the sides, and you'd be the spitting image of Wolverine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        Just spike your hair up on the sides, and you'd be the spitting image of Wolverine.

DUDE! he so totally would! ahahahahah

Comment

• Agreed!

Scnickity-snikt!

Comment

• I just came back from a 1week holiday in Rome (Italy) with my honey "Yunalein".

check out the gallery here ==> http://img22.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=imgp0717m.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
              I just came back from a 1week holiday in Rome (Italy) with my honey "Yunalein".

check out the gallery here ==> http://img22.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=imgp0717m.jpg
              im loving the Reno shades you got going on there glasses

Comment

• Got myself the Playstation Eye camera, quality isn't as good as I'd hoped for but for 25 Bucks cant really complain.

Comment

• 2 PAC!

Comment

• Lol hell yeah, Best rapper ever. Sure do miss him.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                      Got myself the Playstation Eye camera, quality isn't as good as I'd hoped for but for 25 Bucks cant really complain.

Ha! Awesome pics P Anderson DIE.

Guess who you look like.

Comment

• Oh my god!!! I shall never ever ever ever forgive you for that. Pure evil! I don't really do I??

Comment

• na dude you dont lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            na dude you dont lol
                            Lol thank god, Don't play with me like that, I was seconds away from kicking my own ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                              Oh my god!!! I shall never ever ever ever forgive you for that. Pure evil! I don't really do I??
                              LOL! i was kidding.

But you do have a somewhat similar hairstyle though.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                                LOL! i was kidding.

But you do have a somewhat similar hairstyle though.
                                Yeah I know my hair is wild, longest I ever had it. I been waiting 2 weeks for my pay to go in so I can have it cut, but my pay went in today and well it's kinda all gone lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X