Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    why M16's? M16's are the worst assault rifles ever.

you should have busted out the M249
    That gun is sexy!

I heard the M16A4 was a lot better than the A1's though.

Originally posted by sweetlollygirl View Post
    i got a tour, got to go on chrises resident evil 5 car, and hold a gun.....scary stuff

Cool pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
      That gun is sexy!

I heard the M16A4 was a lot better than the A1's though.

Cool pics.
      thx, luckly the gun was loaded i probably would have shot someone by acident

Comment

• i would have stuck to the M249 you can find those on the back of the truck you were in

Comment

i would have stuck to the M249 you can find those on the back of the truck you were in
          OR if you are staying with the vehicle, use the M2 !

Comment

• OR you can do what manji says lol

Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-07-2009, 03:00 PM.

Comment

OR you can do what manji says lol

Yup. The Meat Chopper gets the job done.

Comment

• that the best part.

POP GOES YOUR BRAIN!

Comment

• wow, this is some great info, ill definetly make sure to use those guns on people that make me mad ................

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetlollygirl View Post
                    wow, this is some great info, ill definetly make sure to use those guns on people that make me mad ................
                    Hopefully that won't be me or anyone for that matter...

"Can you shoot me Rookie?...Your eyes wonder, there's no confidence in them, the eyes of a Rookie...
                    You've never shot a person have ya?...You haven't even taken the safety off Rookie..." - Solid Snake

Lmao. *Shaking uncontrollably out of fear* XD
                    Last edited by Kaneco; 06-07-2009, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• ACTUALLY
                      its

"is this the first time you ever pointed a gun at a person? your hands are shaking. can you shoot me rookie?Liar! that nervous glance that scared look in your eyes.there rookies eyes if i ever saw them.you never shot a person am i right? you haven't even taken the safety off rookie."
                      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-07-2009, 11:56 PM.

Comment

ACTUALLY
                        its

"is this the first time you ever pointed a gun at a person? your hands are shaking. can you shoot me rookie?Liar! that nervous glance that scared look in your eyes.there rookies eyes if i ever saw them.you never shot a person am i right? you haven't even taken the safety off rookie."
                        Mine was the revamped lines of the remake "Twin Snakes" for the GC.

I didn't add the "Liar!" though, well there was no need to for obvious reasons
                        and because it was pretty implied in the quote itself for anyone who's played it.

EDIT: Here's a Youtube video showing the scene between Meryl & S. Snake in the remake.

Last edited by Kaneco; 06-08-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• not a fan of Twin Snakes

Comment

why M16's? M16's are the worst assault rifles ever.
                            My opinion of the M series quickly changed once I started hearing about US troops taking out the OpFor in Afganistan, from 500 metres off, pick-after-pick-after-pick, all while the opposition tried desperately to hit them back with the AKs, which never seemed to work out too well for their exposed heads.

M16 isnt the perfect gun, but provided it gets care and maintenance, it will do a whole boatload of damage.

AKs are basically really only good in a postapocalyptic zone where stuff just needs to work and you have to deal with mutants and post-soviet-block evil men.

However, theres nothing more badass than a rugged AK...

This would be my pick, just for the aesthetics. Otherwise, HK416 or an M carabine.

Anyhow, something on topic.

Mag change?

"Comrades! I can assure you that this five year plan will be as successful as the last one!"

Comment

• im not really a fan of the AK family (AK-47,AK-74,AK-102 ect ect) if any assault rifle id choose the XM8

Comment

OR you can do what manji says lol

Yeah M2's are badass.

One of my favorite guns would be the M14, or any variant of it. It's old but it's still awesome.

Last edited by missvalentine; 06-08-2009, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X