• I'm the one on the right on both pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
      you are really beautiful
      if you say so....

Comment

• The mighty crab has spoken.
        Last edited by Zombie Fred; 08-24-2009, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ganado View Post

The mighty crab has spoken.
          waite... WHAT?? I'm sorry to tell you, but that's just stupid, you can't go banning people just for expresing theyre opinion, that's just wrong. Or... waite... has he been doing other bad things around? in that case it would be ok, but just banning him because he didn't find Alexia_Zombie (or whatever) hot is just wrong... Moders shouldn't do that... in my opinion, hehehe...

Comment

• Well, in his case, he was on a final notice. He had just gotten off a ban for insulting the moderators and then he said that the person was so ugly it made him sick.

It didn't go so well for him. Bannon is now gnawing open his skull in the hopes of finding a decent meal. He's so rarely satisfied in the brains department...

Comment

• Well two souls in the past few days, He's had a hearty feast this week...but bannon is hunger is never satisfied.
              Last edited by REmaster; 08-25-2009, 04:33 PM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Mr. Spencer can't post pictures atm so he wants me to post a picture of his new haircut. He dyed it as well.

Spoiler:

Comment

• yeah he just sent to that to me (not the pic but the link)

i like the color but if i dye my hair red its gonna be RED

Comment

• [[ insert fire-crotch joke here ]]

and before anyone gets touchy, John gave me permission to use that name!
                    Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 08-25-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                      Mr. Spencer can't post pictures atm so he wants me to post a picture of his new haircut. He dyed it as well.

Spoiler:

That's not the color that won the twitter poll

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                        Mr. Spencer can't post pictures atm so he wants me to post a picture of his new haircut. He dyed it as well.

Spoiler:

STEVE!

John you look so much like Steve, you were right. XD Your like his real life counterpart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                          That's not the color that won the twitter poll
                          We voted for pink! WE DEMAND PINK!

Comment

• This is what Mr. Spencer has told me to tell you guys....

"Tell people on THIA that I AM dyeing my hair pink/purple next."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Well, in his case, he was on a final notice. He had just gotten off a ban for insulting the moderators and then he said that the person was so ugly it made him sick.

It didn't go so well for him. Bannon is now gnawing open his skull in the hopes of finding a decent meal. He's so rarely satisfied in the brains department...
                              Well he certainly won't find much of a meal inside of his head.

John's new hairdo is cool. Bright red. Good that he's proud of his hair colour.

Comment

• Well, these are me and my friends at a RE Fans Meeting [from my boyfriend's RE fansite].

Me and my friend Jessica [she is from the fansite staff]

By the way, I am the blond girl.
                                Last edited by Red Queen; 08-26-2009, 06:11 PM.
                                http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                                Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

Working...
                                X