Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh dear.

Comment

;D So I take it you're into those collectible swords and such?

Comment

Karlos Baltazar (karlosofthedead)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          ;D So I take it you're into those collectible swords and such?
          Not really. I get collectible stuff and get it turned potent. I'll have some new ones pretty soon. That one is a few months old.

Comment

That's the first time I saw you Dot. I always thought you were clean shaven though

Here is a pic of me and Alexia with a dolphin:

My new haircut (straightened, I'm such a woman lol):

Those dolphins are damn clever. Good choice for a bio weapon in a Resident Evil game if you ask me.

Comment

You all dudettes and dudes are not bad, as these are nice pics I've seen in some forum in awhile.
              Originally posted by Scream
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Scream108/1.jpg
              I see words "consummation" on your back when you are in stationer with your son. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                That's the first time I saw you Dot. I always thought you were clean shaven though
                It varies day by day

Really cute pics Where is the dolphin one taken at?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                  Where is the dolphin one taken at?
                  It was taken at "Ocean Park" located in Hualian, east Taiwan. It's a nice scenic area:

Originally posted by classic_leon
                  I see words "consummation" on your back when you are in stationer with your son. lol
                  Actually it's my daughter, but yeah Chinese people tend to think she is a boy.

Comment

Wow, beautiful shots. I like the slew of Cabbies just waiting for business

And wait a moment, are those glow-worm booties? lol!

Comment

Found a rather amusing picture taken last October.

Comment

Too many cabs here it can become annoying as they think they own the roads. And if you question them they'll call all their friends. But they're really cheap, that's the good thing.

Glow-worm booties? You mean my daughters shoes? Actually they're just rainbow socks and fish shoes lol. She keeps pullin the fish off though because it's some velcro thing you can replace with different animals etc.

Comment

i love dolphins your daughter is very cute, and she has cute socks too

Comment

Ahh I see now. They reminded me of these old toys they had when we were kids - http://www.liketotally80s.com/images/gloworm-1.jpg

Comment

I think I remember those toys but I never had any, more into G.I. Joe and TMNT. Ironcially I recently built up a G.I. Joe collection a few years back. I got alot more now than I had as a kid.

Comment

Wow...So yeah I totally haven't been on here for years...my bad.
                                So how IS everyone doing?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...n/S5031961.jpg
                                Not the best pic. but I'll possibly have better ones later.

Comment

Working...
                                X