Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *removed*
    this is another sniper wolf one i did but i don't like how it came out
    Last edited by SinValentine; 07-15-2007, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Not bad, your camera is at least better than mine.

Comment

• Your laptop looks similar to mine Omega. What model is it? Mine is a Aspire 5622WLMI

Comment

• Mine is an Aspire 5610-BL50. My first real laptop, to be honest (I have another, but it weighs about ~20 Lbs / ~10 Kg and runs Windoze 3.1 It's a IBM PS2 Model P70 )

@Umon : Yeah, alittle softness goes along way

@Shiv : I really like the second Sniper Wolf picture! You have her attitude down pact in that expression of yours The cleavage helps too <3

Comment

• http://www.myspace.com/rachieraccoon

@Sin: Aww you look awesome
            Last edited by Ann; 07-14-2007, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• That thing is old haha. My old one was a brick as well, Acer Travelmate some number or another. I'm generally impressed with Acer laptops so far, never really had a problem with them. I don't think I'll upgrade for another year or so, they'll probably have better quality bluray burners in them by then and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ann View Post
                http://www.myspace.com/rachieraccoon

@Sin: Aww you look awesome
                +Add

Comment

• Totally accepted. :]

Comment

• The beautiful people....it's nice to see the faces of people I chat with.

Myself, two years ago at a friends house after Ozzfest. I look like a skank in this pic, my hair looks disgusting.

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.
                    Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-14-2007, 11:49 AM.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Well, first we got John without a mask and now Mark What a interesting week this is becoming...

@Markgrass : You've probably gotten this before, but you are the splitting image of Orlando Bloom (at least you do in the angle in that picture).

+Add too

Comment

• I agree lol. You look a lot ike him there.

Comment

• I think I saw that pic before, was it on Bioflames?

Comment

• you are the splitting image of Orlando Bloom
                            Hahaha, i'd love to know why everyone says that to me. I really don't think see it, but it's whatever. Seriously though, if I had like 10$ for everytime that's been said to me, i'd finally be able to afford a PS3...

Accepted, BTW.

I think I saw that pic before, was it on Bioflames?
                            Yep, sure was...a long time ago though, around the time it was taken.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• lol, "God, it's my freakin' kidney!"
                              ...God, there are lota hot girls in this forum. that's great.

Comment

• Yeah it is pretty cool. :] Seeing the faces of people that we talk to almost kinda sorta on a daily basis.
                                Holy crap, how cool would it be if we all met up somewhere for a weekend? I'd do it. :]

@Mark: Trust us...you do look like Orlando Bloom... :]

Comment

Working...
                                X