Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'est moi... Save for the last one
    Oh si je m'attendais à lire du francais ici tiens!
    En rapport avec le "biohomega" sur e-bay?

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
      Oh si je m'attendais à lire du francais ici tiens!
      En rapport avec le "biohomega" sur e-bay?
      Je ne suis pas entièrement sûr que vous avez dit.

Comment

• No, j'ai vu que l'utilisateur sur e-bay aussi bien (outbid m'une fois ou deux fois). Mon nom sur e-bay est The.Omega.Project

Comment

• i can get the gist of what you all are saying i know some french too

Comment

• That's hilarious. lol

Comment

• Uh, welll...

Comment

• Summoner and SinValentine:You too know French? Ha!Someday this board will become french
                That's funny so many people here can understand(even a little)French, i wouldn't have imagined that.

No, j'ai vu que l'utilisateur sur e-bay aussi bien (outbid m'une fois ou deux fois). Mon nom sur e-bay est The.Omega.Project
                Ok, car j'ai vendu un objet concernant resident evil a quelqu'un du pseudo "biohomega" qui vit en Italie, je me suis dit que le hasard pouvait faire que ce soit toi.
                Last edited by William Birkin; 07-16-2007, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Je vis ici, il a du sens j'apprends la langue. Lol.

Comment

• J'habite en Amérique (Miami, Florida). J'ai appris le français ainsi moi pourrais visiter Biohazard France.

I'm not the best French speaker, by far, but I use it mostly just to be able to read what's being displayed on sites like "Le Collectionneur", "The Last Escape", and "Survivhor". It was a hell of a lot easier to learn French then it would be learning Japanese, which is why I started there.
                    Last edited by Project Omega; 07-16-2007, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Now all we need is Jerome here ;D

Comment

• O.O.... I understand none of this and I'm too lazy to translate it. Hehe

Comment

• Better type in English "subtitle" along with the original post. lol
                          Last edited by classic_leon; 07-17-2007, 01:38 AM. Reason: Not completed yet...may get guys confused.

Comment

• I would but I forgot what I said.

Comment

• i learned french in school, teacher was a bitch too she had chicken teeth but still drank french coffee and ate french candy.. i never seen a person with such flat rotten teeth before. and during our final she was making this loud wrapper noise, the candy fell down and she went under the desk and we heard this loud clack noise so it must've hit her teeth.

one time she flipped out on us and started screaming JE NE SUIS PAS LA DETECTIVE or something and then she lowered her foice and said "what i am saying is, i'm not a detective bien" and i'm sitting there thinkin.. this bitch is crazy

Comment

• Vous devriez avoir dit que "Vous êtes la dame psycho". XD

Comment

Working...
                                X