No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooooooooh *makes adolescent cat calls)

Comment

• I think it's amazing that we have a celebrity here at our forum, right Melissa Reyes?

can we say busted

Comment

• Lol.
        Alumit *sp?* again?

Comment

• Busted...Oh well it was a good attempt...didnt know who melissa reyes was...

Comment

• and it's weird because something went off in the back of my head saying this bitch is fake : /

i must have radar, finally i have developed some feminine intuition lol

Comment

• yea I wasnt to much believing a hot ass chick would be interested in RE...that would be my kind of girl...now im sad.

Comment

• Lol, seemed fishy, no idea who that person/celebrity is though.
                But the posters english on other topics was pretty subpar.

Comment

• better luck next time

Comment

• *SinValentine fighting vehemently to become the sole female regular member once again :p*

Comment

• that's not true i don't care it's just that i don't like fake people you should always have respect for yourself and love who you are. i don't like how i look but i don't put fake stuff up, and guys still go wild about me

Comment

• Huzzahh for Modesty.

Wonder who that person was, thought Alumit got IP banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                          that's not true i don't care it's just that i don't like fake people you should always have respect for yourself and love who you are. i don't like how i look but i don't put fake stuff up, and guys still go wild about me
                          To quote Grandma's Boy, "Your a hot chick swimming in a sea of virgins".

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                            Huzzahh for Modesty.
                            Don't get me started

Comment

• grandma's boy is AWESOME. also, my g/f loves all things zombies, and she's super into RE, and she's freakin hottt. haha. i think i have a picture of her in this thread, with me...

she wants to come here and start posting, she just needs a new comp first...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X