Spoiler:

London Eye
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Very windswept on a tour bus:
        Spoiler:

Trafalgar Square:
        Spoiler:

Westminster Abbey (where all but a few of our monarchs have been crowned since 1066)
        Spoiler:

One of those guards:
        Spoiler:

St. Pauls Cathedral
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Random posey one trying on my new Mary Portas "armery"
        Spoiler:

Tried to get some landmarks in for you, Xander!
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-25-2011, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Gorgeous pictures, Alexia! That first one with the sun behind you guys is breathtaking. If I could travel anywhere in the world, London would be the place! (Second choice, South Africa!)
          Last edited by PracticalAl; 10-25-2011, 06:11 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• I hate London. I avoid the city when I can, now. It's too big, too full, too rushed for me to cope with.

Still, the museums are excellent...

Hey Emma, did you guys get to go to the Aquarium? Some of those pictures are pretty close to it. It's really fun, we went there a few years ago when Alexandra was a baby.

Comment

• No, we didn't get time. We were planning to because we had 2 for 1 vouchers, but didn't get time. We went to the Namco arcade near it though. It's one of the things we definitely will do next time. That's the thing with London, it's so big you don't get enough time to do everything. I can definitely see why people in London tend to end up rude pigs though, by the end of the trip walking down Regent Street I had to resort to pushing and shoving because of the sheer amount of human traffic on the pavements. I'm an impatient person anyway and you have to queue for EVERYTHING.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                Tried to get some landmarks in for you, Xander!
                Haha, awesome. Those are some beautimous pictures. I really do want to visit London one day. If you can take pictures of the none-tourist things too; I'm very interested to see things like the stores foreigners shop, neighborhoods, et cetera. It is just interesting to compare the differences in our everyday lives.

You should have got the Death-Shroom hat!
                sigpic

Comment

• A picture of me side by side with my Tron Twin. Somebody asked us to come up with a name for ourselves so in the end we came up with Plus and Minus. I'm Minus, she's Plus. We thought it kind of worked cos she's good and I'm evil. I'm actually really pleased with these outfits and loved wearing mine. We hope to re-do them for a proper photoshoot some time. Really pleased you can see how we were actually glowing here; most photos people got don't show it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6303304171_cac8c3b3af_b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	444.8 KB
ID:	400663

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                    A picture of me side by side with my Tron Twin. Somebody asked us to come up with a name for ourselves so in the end we came up with Plus and Minus. I'm Minus, she's Plus. We thought it kind of worked cos she's good and I'm evil. I'm actually really pleased with these outfits and loved wearing mine. We hope to re-do them for a proper photoshoot some time. Really pleased you can see how we were actually glowing here; most photos people got don't show it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5761[/ATTACH]
                    That's awesome, you guys look cute. My friends and I were going to all be Men in Black characters, but I had to work so we decided against it.
                    Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                      A picture of me side by side with my Tron Twin. Somebody asked us to come up with a name for ourselves so in the end we came up with Plus and Minus. I'm Minus, she's Plus. We thought it kind of worked cos she's good and I'm evil. I'm actually really pleased with these outfits and loved wearing mine. We hope to re-do them for a proper photoshoot some time. Really pleased you can see how we were actually glowing here; most photos people got don't show it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5761[/ATTACH]
                      Awesome hair Reminds me of Jolin pepsi ads for some reason

Comment

• Did you guys actually die your eyebrows to match?

Comment

• You don't really need to fully dye them, you can use coloured hair mascara to match the colour for a quick temporary dye that washes out and doesn't leave stains around the skin.

As a child my school never permitted fully dyed hair, so we went around that and at points I ended up having rainbow, blue and purple, purple hair. They couldn't do anything about it because I my hair wasn't fully dyed. Absolutely hilarious when getting called to the office the day after to be told off about my hair, when I had washed it out already.

I'd personally have purple hair currently, but my work doesn't allow unnatural hair colours and the excuse I got was "You'll probably give the elderly a heart attack.".
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-04-2011, 03:45 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I'm considering dyeing mine red. I'm bored of blonde, but can't go dark because I'm pale.

Comment

• Go green!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                                I'm considering dyeing mine red. I'm bored of blonde, but can't go dark because I'm pale.
                                I think you'd look much better as a brunette than a redhead, to be honest. Although, I guess it depends on the shade of red/auburn you're considering.

Comment

Working...
                                X