Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KimValentine^^ View Post
    i have a pic of myself..but old one.. the backgroud I have made with photoshop ;P

girls with this kind of faces all gone to model agency to be model, they won't waste time and money online, so I HIGHLY DOUBT if you really look this gorgeous!

Comment

• very true and oh yeah darn censorships *starts pouting around*

Comment

• About KimValentine girl, I checked and asked FaceTheJury and FaceBattle side, and found that the photos are being marked as wanted.

Wanted - not "really most desired", it means "the photos used by most people, and they claimed that the photos are really themselves."

a girl, claimed to come from a country with lots of fat and uglier girls, but have such thin body size, it's really the reason why I feel that it must be fake photos, and finally FTJ side told me that it's being faked by many girls, and they found at least 100 profiles in FTJ use this 2 photos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

@ KimValentine:

You claim from Germany, KimValentine, but do you really know that germany girls are not as gorgeous as me.

so the photos you show as I quoted surely not your photos.

girls in germany isn't this thin and this beautiful.

Sorry if offend but it's also the truth.

even Asians are prettier than germans.

unless u lie me u r from France, or italy, then I will believe u and won't say you faker.

but u r really faker.

this photos has been reported into Facethejury, facebattle, realpics.net, showmypro, ratemybody, and at least 54 myspace girls claim to have the same photos as u r holding, Kim Valentine.

You need to find in FaceTheJury, FaceBattle, before you use fake photos to attract people to say you pretty, KimValentine.

from the truth u r german, I know your photos are not yours 100%

because MOST GERMANS ARE FAT

this is the reason why I won't believe u.

with your body size and beauty, u would have gone modelling like Heidi Klum

Comment

• seriously though, you rambling on about all of this with your research makes me feel as if those 2 people were your aliases and you're just hammering them in so suspicion will be drawn away from you

just shhh and let it go

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
            seriously though, you rambling on about all of this with your research makes me feel as if those 2 people were your aliases and you're just hammering them in so suspicion will be drawn away from you

just shhh and let it go
            Exactly.

Comment

• What the hell right

I just get so bored when i'm at work

Comment

seriously though, you rambling on about all of this with your research makes me feel as if those 2 people were your aliases and you're just hammering them in so suspicion will be drawn away from you

just shhh and let it go
                Took the words straight out of my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheJackal118 View Post
                  What the hell right

i know what you mean about being bored at work that's why i get a lot of pm's and emails in order to keep myself occupied
                  Last edited by SinValentine; 08-24-2007, 08:35 PM.

Comment

i know what you mean about being bored at work that's why i get a lot of pm's and emails in order to keep myself occupied
                    And its ace to have a boss that doesn't have a clue about computers and doesn't know about Forums, MSN etc

Comment

• no my boss knows about that but they moved my desk so now i feel sort of discarded... at least i have a window but next week is my last week of working with MetLife, when GTA 4 comes out i'll relive the memories

Comment

• Originally posted by TheJackal118 View Post
                        What the hell right

Chris Redfield style hair eh?

Comment

• and it's the cvx chris that's the best chris!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                            Chris Redfield style hair eh?
                            I didn't even realise, but now that i think back about my hair, its shockingly like Chris

Comment

• Yup that's me.

Comment

• I have to inform you that theres a nuclear holocaust behind you, run!

Comment

Working...
                                X