Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, a very slow ninja!

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-05-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Myself as -Present Day- Brett Michaels during Halloween.

Recent picture of me after work.

Hair's growing quite nicely.

Comment

• Your Halloween costume wins, Kaneco xD Also, a friend of mine is highly enamored with your smile. She said he'd bask in your adorableness for a few minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
          Your Halloween costume wins, Kaneco xD Also, a friend of mine is highly enamored with your smile. She said he'd bask in your adorableness for a few minutes.
          lol, I get the smile comment a lot at work.

I guess I got a nice smile.... =P

Comment

• Got Batman at the Gamestop midnight release. It was hella cold out and I waited an hour with scary males looking ready to pounce but it was worth it.

My Batman hoodie (his face is on both sides of the hood)

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

• Me on top of a Mayan pyramid in Coba.
              Spoiler:

At the top of a light house during a storm, it felt like gale force winds up there
              Spoiler:
              Last edited by Ununoctium; 11-12-2011, 10:59 AM.
              Fission mailed.

Comment

• You have a Boondock Saints shirt. Good taste sir.

Comment

• Good to see some faces for a change. Anyways here I am.

Click image for larger version

Name:	378873_10150943512360595_523550594_21786642_1668183445_n[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	400675

Comment

• You look like Dylan Cuthbert:

See you in hell.

Comment

• Ununoctium, socks and sandals?

Really?

SOCKS and SANDALS?

I honestly don't see the point in wearing sandals if you're going to wear socks with them.

Sorry, but this is something that drives me up the walls. That and those plastic "Croc" clogs (the other Croc ones don't bother me so much) randomly coloured and worn with something much more formal drives me crazy.

I'm not very picky, but I don't see how comfortable plastic, rubbery shoes are in the middle of fucking summer. Or if you're wearing surf gear, such as boardies and a shirt or even cargo shorts with a t-shirt and you're wearing socks with sandals and complaining about being hot...

DX

*Ahems* Sorry. Done with my ranting.

Had to deal with some of the locals at the shops earlier and I found it (all with that rant) utterly ridiculous considering the weather.
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-13-2011, 05:06 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Don't paedophiles usually wear socks and sandals?
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                          Ununoctium, socks and sandals?

Really?

SOCKS and SANDALS?

I honestly don't see the point in wearing sandals if you're going to wear socks with them.

Sorry, but this is something that drives me up the walls. That and those plastic "Croc" clogs (the other Croc ones don't bother me so much) randomly coloured and worn with something much more formal drives me crazy.

I'm not very picky, but I don't see how comfortable plastic, rubbery shoes are in the middle of fucking summer. Or if you're wearing surf gear, such as boardies and a shirt or even cargo shorts with a t-shirt and you're wearing socks with sandals and complaining about being hot...

DX

*Ahems* Sorry. Done with my ranting.

Had to deal with some of the locals at the shops earlier and I found it (all with that rant) utterly ridiculous considering the weather.
                          Why don't you go to Mexico, trek through the jungle, and climb 2000 year old pyramids without socks.
                          Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
                            Why don't you go to Mexico, trek through the jungle, and climb 2000 year old pyramids without socks.
                            Why didn't you wear snikers or boots then?

Comment

• I wear good boots when on history trips. Snakes have a harder time biting through leather. And no one makes fun of me (not that most people do when confronted with an oversized 6ft 3 guy who looks like he was booted out of Hell's Angels for excessive use of force...)

And Enetirnel does live in Australia - perhaps the only place hotter, with more poisonous things to bite you, than Central and Southern America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Don't paedophiles usually wear socks and sandals?
                                This coming from:
                                Last edited by Alzaire; 11-13-2011, 03:45 PM. Reason: Pic removed
                                Fission mailed.

Comment

Working...
                                X