Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    I have to inform you that theres a nuclear holocaust behind you, run!
    Ahahahahaha

I thought it was just really bright out. But I like your explanation better.

Comment

• the man back there's gonna die but you look safe, it's a nice dusty pink though. when i paint sunsets i use that kind

Comment

• haha that IS a great explanation. very, how you say, funny.

Comment

• Oh what the heck heres a pic of me.

yeah thats right I'm soooo white, I glow

Comment

• What are all those trophies in the background for?

Comment

• that's what i was gonna ask

Comment

• I posted that pic on a different forum and they asked the same question

They are from various academic achievements and a few Soccer ones

Comment

• Soccer is always good, Props *thumbs up*

Comment

• awesome, usually when i get an academic achievement one i get a ribbon, certificate or plaque. only once i got a trophy for it, good job

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                      Soccer is always good, Props *thumbs up*
                      Those are mostly for art contests
                      The majority of Academic awards I get Are in certificate form

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                        i took a picture today and i really liked the way i looked in it, but i was warned to censor myself because of perverts so i did that's what that black flower is

I'm probably gonna look a total tube asking this but exactly what is censored about this? A pendant? No wait! I got it but you'd see far worse in any TV show . . . .

5hit I went and posted in this thread so I better post a pic now eh?
                        sigpic

Comment

• If she would have bent over forward and pulled the top down a little, then there would have been a need for censorship, but a little cleavage never really hurt anyone...

Come on Shiv; you KNOW you want to ;)
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Ok so I finally found a relatively recent picture where I don't look half as goofy as I probably should AND I finally took the time to look over the proper reply function in order to attach it without using an external image host,WIN!

I threw in some other pics aswell the original "Sin Citified", me as a South Park character, a random comic page my friend inspired me to do and an "artist's" rendition of me at work.

EDIT: Having looked at it I'd just like to apolagise for the sloppy work on the RCM comic it was drawn in about 5mins and never touched up . . .
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 09-04-2007, 04:23 AM. Reason: Added some other pictures . . .
                            sigpic

Comment

• Here's my lovely mug.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• *GASP*
                                It's the Hero of Time(TM)!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X