No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate kids. I can't stand being around them. So thus I can't be a pedo.

Comment

• A few pics:

Spoiler:

Will upload some scuba ones shortly!
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-29-2011, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Nice pics - how's the weather this time of year? Tbh I wish it would cool it down here.. 26 degrees damn..

Here's me posting in you are cordially invited:

Comment

• Wasn't bad, quite cold in the wind though. Some scuba pics:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Bought me a 15th anniversary T-Shirt from the Capcom Resident Evil face book page!!!

Comment

• Just one of the pictures from Sharm, when on the Rhino. I love this pic <3

Comment

• Yes, that was fun. If I only could go back in time and tell myself to not be a dick and try and long jump between two swimming pools. >.>

Comment

• Here's a picture of me (yes, I look awful - I'd gone two days with five hours sleep, no food and no real drink but some chocolate and had seen my wife give birth so I'm allowed to look like shit) and Baby Franklin. Yes, he is cute. Yes, he is in a Wallace and Gromit outfit.

Here's another one. Because he's cuter than me.

Comment

• First of all, loving your t-shirt. I remember when I first held my baby nephew in my arms, they're incredibly tiny and so inquisitive. They grow up so fast though.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                      Nice pics - how's the weather this time of year? Tbh I wish it would cool it down here.. 26 degrees damn..

Here's me posting in you are cordially invited:

The love child of Neo and Edward Cullen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        First of all, loving your t-shirt. I remember when I first held my baby nephew in my arms, they're incredibly tiny and so inquisitive. They grow up so fast though.
                        Yeah, Ghost in the Shell t-shirts were my payment for doing a favour a while back. I have a black one with Batou (the image in the ending credits where he's sitting on a Tachikoma with a rocket launcher) and the white one has the Laughing Man logo on the back.

And yes, they are, and yes, they do. Still, it's fun all the way through.

Comment

• D'aw. Looks adorable Jon. Doesn't seem like five minutes since Mirabelle was like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                            The love child of Neo and Edward Cullen.
                            Don't insult the man like that!
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Don't insult the man like that!
                              Good tactic, insult me when I'm away Actually a better insult would be the cheap booze I'm drinking there.. King Robert II good lord, along with martens beer... all I could find I'm afraid.. And Neo is no insult - he'll pwn us all

Comment

• Cheers and Happy New Year to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X