X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6596[/ATTACH]
      Another one from the memory bank. Meeting Quinton Flynn who at that point believed that he might have been replaced as Raiden for Metal Gear Rising. Glad to see that wasn't the case and it worked out for him. My brother and I both had our MGS2 copies signed. He's a really great guy to talk to.
      When did you meet John Lennon?
      See you in hell.

Comment

• He actually fancies himself as Paul McCartney playing him in two unrelated movies.

Comment

• Pff. Everyone knows that Ringo is the best Beatle.
          sigpic

Comment

• Looking about 12.

PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• ...yeah. Grow a beard, or you shall be forever known as Ensign Babyface.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                ...yeah. Grow a beard, or you shall be forever known as Ensign Babyface.
                I raise you this. And I actually have one right now, that be an old photo.

Comment

• Ahhh. You still look young, but less like any lady who approached you should be done for jailbaiting. Beard = success.

Comment

• News Bot, we're bringing back To Catch A Predator and you would make an ideal male decoy. I'll be Chris Hansen, let's get the ball rolling.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      News Bot, we're bringing back To Catch A Predator and you would make an ideal male decoy. I'll be Chris Hansen, let's get the ball rolling.
                      A British version of To Catch A Predator would be ten times more dangerous and hilarious. I'm in.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        A British version of To Catch A Predator would be ten times more dangerous and hilarious. I'm in.
                        One does not simply IMPERSONATE Chris Hansen. You have to have the force on your side so you can wave your hand and jedi mind trick the perp into sitting at the bar whilst you read the transcript.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Why don't you take a seat over there...

Comment

• Got myself a Starbucks shirt for helping out on Raising Cancer Awareness w/ my fellow Co-Workers at a 'Relay for Life' event.

Comment

• Oh my!

Comment

• What the actual fuck?

Comment

Working...
                                X