No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God, i just remember when i slept with my face on the keyboard (i was doing homework until 4 am...), my cheek was really freakin' red the other day...
    I'm gonna start to get online more often from now on and i'll try to participate more on the treads. So here is a photo of me now:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	553.6 KB
ID:	402003

Comment

• Wow, Alexia + Alzaire = true? Seems I missed A LOT around here

How is everyone doing?
      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Yep, it's true. I'm in the process of applying for a K1 visa at the moment to move out with him and marry him. Can't wait. Miss him a lot.

(Yes, I proposed to him. He wanted to wait till I was ready after all the Gareth drama and he pretty much is the 'female' of the relationship anyway)

Speaking of which, we managed to get some pics off his mom's camera.

For those who don't know, pics of me and Chris (Alzaire) when we got engaged -

Spoiler:

Comment

• I'm going to die from the cuteness Emma.

Comment

• This may be because I'm drunk, but those pictures are beautiful. Time to throw my lot in.

See you in hell.

Comment

• Found this today lost in an old folder on my PC, dug up for the cosplay thread. From 10 years ago now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Redfield.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	402267
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                Yep, it's true. I'm in the process of applying for a K1 visa at the moment to move out with him and marry him. Can't wait. Miss him a lot.

(Yes, I proposed to him. He wanted to wait till I was ready after all the Gareth drama and he pretty much is the 'female' of the relationship anyway)

Speaking of which, we managed to get some pics off his mom's camera.

For those who don't know, pics of me and Chris (Alzaire) when we got engaged -

Spoiler:
                After all these years of searching for 1.5, Alzaire found a more precious treasure - true love.

Congrats guys.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• It's OK - I made her an engagement ring out of a ground up 1.5 disc and the tears of a thousand fan boys. So he still got 1.5 too! Sort of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    It's OK - I made her an engagement ring out of a ground up 1.5 disc and the tears of a thousand fan boys. So he still got 1.5 too! Sort of.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                      Found this today lost in an old folder on my PC, dug up for the cosplay thread. From 10 years ago now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7914[/ATTACH]
                      Mother of hell. This pic was one of the reasons I got into airsofting.

Ty, you still have that swordfighting vid you did with "3rd time's the charm" track banging in the background?

Comment

• No Sadly - All the digital versions of it got lost during a PC failure, it wasn't backed up and the DV tapes used to film it were destroyed.
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• They got engaged in a cemetery? :- 0

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            They got engaged in a cemetery? :- 0
                            Yes, Emma proposed to me after asking my mom where a good place to do so would be, and she suggested my dad's grave (he died last year from cancer) so it would be like proposing to me with him present too. I thought it was very sweet and thoughtful.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Looking at it knowing the context, it is Congratulations man.

Comment

• PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X