Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday findings!

L4D2-$30-Gamestop
    I also bought the Assassins Creed PSP bundle for about 20 minutes before realizing my mother would cut my nuts off if she found out I spent another $200(of my money).So I returned it lol.

I didnt go out. To many crazy fuckers. I dont feel like getting trampled to death this year.

Comment

I didn't go out either. The crowds from the sales plus the football game was just asking for something awful to happen lol

Comment

If there was something like that where I live, believe me, I would put my survival skills to the test. Left 4 Dead 2 for 30 bucks? Damn.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

^ Definitely what he said.

I myself couldn't really get anything of interest. I didn't have much money for anything.
          Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 11-30-2009, 08:24 PM.

Comment

a lot of games were cheap i found myself some old gamecube games i used to really want lol

Comment

i got dead space :E (wii) & Call of Duty 4 MW (ps3) for both $25 (wal-mart) i could of gotten the 2nd one same price but missed out -_-
              i also got Monster hunter Freedom Unite on psp for $20 from (target)

Comment

Working...
              X