BLEACH OFFICAL THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLEACH OFFICAL THREAD

Come here to talk about anything, everything Bleach (mainly the Anime)! Make sure you use spoiler tags for spoilers that regard the Bleach Anime for people who haven't watched it yet.
    Last edited by Ghostface; 12-20-2009, 04:36 PM.
    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

I'm particularly fond of Clorox bleach.

It helps keep my whites at their whitest! Plus, who doesn't love the chemical interaction between hypochlorite and chlorine?

Spoiler:

Comment

I just today got my 20th Anniversary release of Bleach, on 2LP white vinyl, and also the CD version!!
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
        I'm particularly fond of Clorox bleach.

It helps keep my whites at their whitest! Plus, who doesn't love the chemical interaction between hypochlorite and chlorine?

Spoiler:
        I actually use the same! Clorox ROCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
          I just today got my 20th Anniversary release of Bleach, on 2LP white vinyl, and also the CD version!!
          You scared me a little, I forgot they started in the 80s. Incidentally, the manga/anime is named after this album.

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
            You scared me a little, I forgot they started in the 80s. Incidentally, the manga/anime is named after this album.
            Really? I didn't know that.
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I've bleached my hair once in Grade 12.

Maybe I should try doing that again.

Comment

I just spilled bleach on my kitchen floor. Bitch to clean up, but now it's clean!

Bitches keep bleaching their hair at my school. 'Tis be annoying.

I've never seen the Bleach anime.

I just started listening to Nirvana again, starting with 'Bleach'.

Hey, poster did say anything and everything about Bleach.

Comment

I remember when I was in middle school...it was "cool" for a while for kids to bleach their jeans in odd places. I never really understood it...and my mom wasn't going to bleach perfectly good jeans. She told me if I wanted faded looking jeans, she would buy them.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Pssh, you people with your fancy-ass "designer" bleach. I use Wal-Mart brand bleach and I'm damn proud of it.

Comment

Oh I love you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                        Oh I love you guys.
                        This. So, so this. <333

Comment

Good topic. Gives us a chance to discuss very important bleach-related news. Here's a start.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A U.K. woman has been attacked with bleach by two men who broke into her home and fled with jewelry and cash, police say, Sky News reported.

The 31-year-old woman was at home with her young child in Langwathby, near Penrith yesterday when intruders broke in between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. local time.

Police say that two men with Polish and Liverpool accents launched the attack, in which bleach was poured over the woman's hands.

She sustained "serious injuries to her arm and wrist" Cumbria Police said. The child was unharmed.

Police are trying to locate the owner of a dark crew-cab 4x4 seen in the area earlier in the day.

Detective Chief Inspector Mike Forrester, who is leading the investigation, said: "This is a particularly nasty incident on a lone female and the level of violence used was extreme and unnecessary."
                          Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580650,00.html

Comment

I feel like I should do something about this, but yet I can't for the life of me think why. You're all horribly on topic for once. Oh well. Carry on.

Comment

I don't see what my girlfriend and others like in Grimmjow physically. I think Ulquiorra is far sexier.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X