No announcement yet.

Your Rooms!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well itsa very nice looking Lcd . Though I suppose looks can be deceiving expseically when it comes to Pc's and Lcds

Comment

This was my room up at school last year.

Here's where I do my stuffs now.

Closeups

Comment

You sure do like foxes XD

The 2407 is nice, but Its gotta go back due to issues. For one, any kind of gradient shows banding when using DVI and I simply cant work like that. Also the 16ms delay is noticable to me, so Ill be moving my mouse all kinds of ways and expect it to be at a certain point and it wont show that its there yet.

Comment

I don't have a room at my house. I have to go to school to actually have my own bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post

Mac Pro, Philips CD-i, and Xbox 369 hooked up to my 24 inch screen, DS is there and stuff like that.
            Ha ha ha. The Saunders child is on the PC. :d

Comment

Thats called me trying to decode what the hell was going on in that thread

Comment

Hey Borman Thats a very nice looking Pc case, Where'd You get it at and how much did it cost? Reason I ask is because I'm looking for a nice case for My Pc, don't want to be a copy cat or anything just curious

Comment

His is a standard MAC case IIRC XD. So ah..you need to buy a MAC.

Comment

Hmm...nevermind then, I changed My mind trust Me no Mac's for Me thank You lol.I'm running an Atlhon64 sorry bout that Borman XD How About Your's Dot what kinda case is it?
                    Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 09-17-2006, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Buy LIAN LI PC-V1200Aplus II Silver Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Comment

Wow nice case though kinda on the pricey side everything is kinda upside down

Comment

Where do you guys work? I want to get a job there so I can buy all that cool stuff

Comment

Oh Now I see that Mac Pro, now why didn't i see that before? must be going blind

Comment

Originally posted by Hunk_4TH View Post
                              Wow nice case though kinda on the pricey side everything is kinda upside down
                              Yeah it really helps with the random stuff I do with PCI based cards

Oddly enough I deliver papers for a living. But enough so that I can make quite a bit more than working 40 hours a week at a retail job while only working 2 hours a day .

Comment

Thats kool thanks for posting the link though I'm just looking for a nice clear sided atx case for for around 50 bucks or lower. I really wanted a full atx but They're alittle more expensive then the Yours Well don't want to get this anymore offtopic, I wanna post some pictures of My room and present case, The camera doesn't seem to have a brightness button its kinda dark :/ Thanks!

*Edit* Here are some pictures I just took to sorta give You an idea of My crappy work area etc..

My horrible organziation of wires galor,My crappy case everything in it is nice tohugh except video card XD, I wanted to show more but My cams batteries died lol I might re add some at a later time onc eI'm more orgainzied and have a better working area
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 09-17-2006, 11:05 PM. Reason: Added Crappy Pictures Of My Room :/

Comment

Working...
                                X