Kid Singing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Singing

Here is the next 14 yr old star lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPv3puQaTNk

"I-I'm not gay, I just know how to sing this song." Great way to start off.

Not good at all, by the way.
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-01-2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Shoot, I could sing that song better then him.

Anybody could, really. Poor kid seems new to the Internet.

Comment

You registered at THIA just so you could post a video of a poor, unsuspecting kid? Best be trollin'.

It's amazing that video has been up since July 11, 2009, and he hasn't been lynched in the comments. I'm sure it will eventually happen, so God help that child.

Comment

Although I love your username, OP, there's no point in posting that video. I kind of feel bad for him, now that there will probably be so many hate comments towards him once the video reaches the surface of the mainstream internet. :|

Comment

Thanx Ray
            But you guys are right that was mean of me but i actually know him..
            He asked me to spread it around the world so he could get more views

Comment

^ Oh, okay. IF (emphasis on IF) it's true, then might as well. It's his choice.

You're welcome.

Comment

If you want to help your friend, I'd say the best thing you could do is encourage him to get off the internet and find something intellectually stimulating to do (how 'bout sit down and read a good book?). Protect him from something that will likely have negative results, especially if your attempt to get him more views succeeds. Internet stardom is highly overrated and most people who happen upon it were not seeking it to begin with, unfortunately.

If not... then, well, kids will be kids.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                  If you want to help your friend, I'd say the best thing you could do is encourage him to get off the internet and find something intellectually stimulating to do (how 'bout sit down and read a good book?). Protect him from something that will likely have negative results, especially if your attempt to get him more views succeeds. Internet stardom is highly overrated and most people who happen upon it were not seeking it to begin with, unfortunately.

If not... then, well, kids will be kids.

I have to agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by GaGaOLaLa View Post
                    Thanx Ray
                    But you guys are right that was mean of me but i actually know him..
                    He asked me to spread it around the world so he could get more views
                    So.. do you actually like Resident Evil? Or did you just register to promote your friend? :S
                    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-02-2010, 05:07 AM.

Comment

At least, it's better than Lady Gaga. Massacrating her songs can only improve them.

Comment

Working...
                      X