The I'm back/I'm leaving Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The I'm back/I'm leaving Topic

Ok pritty much just post in this thread if you are leaving for a while or if your coming back from a vacation.

SoI've just got back I went to Texas to see my sister and brother in law for Christmas it was brillant it really was hope everyone had a good Christmas and a New Year.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-02-2010, 03:39 PM.

Welcome back! I did notice you were gone for half-a-month-ish, so yeah.

Comment

I'll be gone for about 5 minutes. Gonna go grab a soda and maybe find a few snacks.
      sigpic

Comment

Good luck, Alzaire! Have a great time! Hurry back!

Comment

I'll be gone for 36 seconds. I'm going to the bog...... FOR A WEE!

Comment

I'm back. I know, took longer than 5 minutes, but there were... complications. We'll leave it at that.
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome back people XD

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                I'll be gone for about 5 minutes. Gonna go grab a soda and maybe find a few snacks.
                Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
                I'll be gone for 36 seconds. I'm going to the bog...... FOR A WEE!
                Unacceptable. These actions show a complete lack of respect and loyalty to the board. When will you people learn?

Comment

I could possibly be leaving for quite awhile in a week or so since my upstairs neighbor whom I juice my internet from (he gave me permission) is in critical condition/getting evicted ( tell me about it ). Sad news indeed.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                    Unacceptable. These actions show a complete lack of respect and loyalty to the board. When will you people learn?
                    It's hard to be loyal when you need to empty your bladder

Comment

I left for about 8 hours. I'm a fan of that wonderful thing called sleep. BUT DON'T WORRY, I'M BACK.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                        I left for about 8 hours. I'm a fan of that wonderful thing called sleep. BUT DON'T WORRY, I'M BACK.
                        OMFG! I WAS JUST THERE! But I didnt see you....

Comment

I leaving for the gym in a minute and then going to be in the woods hunting. If anything happens while I'm gone let me know.

Comment

Working...
                          X