Your New Year Resolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your New Year Resolution?

My new year First Resolution is given the hectic, stressful lifestyles. It is no wonder that "enjoying life more" has become a popular resolution in recent years. It's an important step to a happier and healthier for us. And my second resolution is I want to learn a new language or just how to fix my computer?. Most local colleges and universities offer distance and adult education programs. This is mine, what about you?

My New Year's Resolution is pretty much the same as OP's: Enjoy life much more than one currently does. Oh, and to stop impulse flirting. Goddammit I must stop.

Comment

My main resolutions are to do more sport than I already do, and to stop being such a lazy bastard in my studies. I also planned to stop smoking at the end of the week. And, finally, I want to stop being such a looser with women. There are too much opportunities I missed because of that awful shyness and lack of confidence in general. I need to get rid of that, seriously.
      Last edited by Grem; 01-04-2010, 01:55 PM.

Comment

To buckle down and get my grades back in order. Also to quit allowing negative people into my life lolol

Comment

I'm going to do what I always do; Try and write better/more songs.

Comment

I want to stop being in my downward spiral. Been nothing but depressed all of 2009. I'm gonna change alot of stuff around in 2010.

Comment

No new year resolution, still with the 1680 x 1050 pixels one.

Comment

You win.

Close the thread!

Comment

I almost fell out of my chair I laughed so hard at that.

My resolution is to get myself and my mood in order. I'm tired of being tired and I'm definitely sick of being used.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                    No new year resolution, still with the 1680 x 1050 pixels one.
                    You sir, are witty.

Uh, I think for my resolutions I'm going to:

1. Get back in shape (which was when I was six) by spending all my grocery money on resident evil shit.
                    2. Buy an HD capture card so I can do fun things like Dot (and by fun I mean not playing through RE1 until I have a stress related heart attack).
                    3. Get a job.
                    4. Pay off a good chunk of my student loans.
                    5. Continue my RE parodies on youtube, as well as other RE vids.
                    6. Increase my RE collection by ALOT.
                    7. *Try* to Quit smoking (some)
                    8. Move into an apartment.
                    9. Fix my car (beater)
                    10. Realize I haven't accomplished any of these thing in 2010 and try for next year.
                    Last edited by REmaster; 01-06-2010, 02:43 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

hmm,

1. Improve my art (it's really crappy atm)

2. Take life more seriously in general

3. Start meeting some nice guys for once, the "bad boys" aint all they're cracked up to be in my experience

Comment

My news resolution will be to get back into shape and to go threw my stuff and get rid of what is not needed.

Comment

1.Cut back on the partying. (not much hope for this one)
                          2. Find a nice girl and try to have a secure relationship.

Comment

Working...
                          X